As a solution for users’ unending need for storage space for their data, Apple made their version of cloud computing storage named iCloud. Aside from storing photos, contacts, messages, and other data, iCloud also has many valuable features. This includes syncing data among devices logged in to the same Apple account. It also works well for backing up and restoring data within or between iOS devices. Another feature of iCloud is Family Sharing, which allows family members to share an iCloud Premium Plan. Family sharing also allows sharing purchased books, movies, or music in the cloud. But, iCloud can also cause inconveniences to some users, especially when they forget or don’t know the password. Most activities on the iPhone will ask for the iCloud password before you can proceed, limiting your access. Usually, you can quickly sign out of iCloud from your iPhone settings if you have the password. But, you had this problem in the first place because you don’t have it. That’s why this article will teach you how to sign out of iCloud without password and phone number. Continue reading if you are interested to know the working methods for your iCloud problem.
Sign Out iCloud without Password for Original Owners
If you are the original owner of the iPhone but couldn’t log out of iCloud from the device because you forgot the password, these are for you. Find out how to sign out of iCloud without password for first-hand owners in this section.
1. Sign Out of iCloud in the iPhone Settings if Find My iPhone is not Enabled
When your phone has an enabled Find My iPhone feature, signing out of iCloud will require your Apple ID password. But, if your Find My iPhone is turned off, you can log out of iCloud directly in your iPhone settings without any password. Do this solution if your device satisfies the requirement of a disabled Find My.
- Unlock your iPhone, then go to Settings. Look for the iCloud option, then tap it.
- Scroll down until you see the Delete Account button at the bottom. Hit it to proceed.
- A warning will appear, informing you that proceeding with the process will delete all data stored in the iCloud from the iPhone. If you already have a backup, you can tap Delete to sign out of iCloud.
2. Reset Apple ID Password to Sign out of iCloud
If you can’t sign out of iCloud without password because you forget yours, you can reset the Apple ID password instead. But, this method is only recommended for original owners because the reset code will be sent to them via email or phone number. It is also important that you still have access to your recovery email or number.
- Open the Apple ID options on your iPhone Settings, then tap Forgot Password when asked for a password. Then, enter your Apple ID or email address on the empty box.
- Choose reset by email to receive a reset code or link to change your password on your email.
- Check your email, then set a new password. You can now use the new password to sign out of your iCloud account.
Sign Out iCloud without Password for Second-Hand Users
Another circumstance is that you bought a second-hand iPhone or inherited a used one, so you naturally don’t have the iCloud password. If that is the situation, you can directly ask the original owner to remove the iCloud account from the iPhone. But, if they are from somewhere far away, here’s how to log out of iCloud without password for second-hand owners.
1. Ask the Original Owner to Remove iCloud Account via Find My iPhone
If the original owner can’t remove the iCloud account directly, you can ask them to sign out of iCloud through their Find My App. But this process will need an enabled Find My iPhone feature on your second-hand iPhone to work. Doing this method will also delete all the data from your iPhone. Also, you can’t restore them since you will be using a different iCloud account after the reset. You can, however, recover your data from your iCloud if you already have one before.
- Have the original owner open their iOS device, then tell them to open their Find My App on the application drawer.
- Direct the owner to tap the devices tab, then select the iPhone in your possession.
- Ask them to hit the Erase This Device button to disassociate your iPhone from their iCloud account. This will reset your iPhone and will sign out iCloud from the device.
2. Ask the Original Owner to Sign Out iCloud Account through the iCloud Website
Another method you can ask the original owner to disconnect your iPhone from the iCloud account via the iCloud website. Instead, they can do this solution if they don’t have another iOS device to access the Find My App. An enabled Find My iPhone is also needed to proceed with this solution. Here’s how to sign out iCloud account without password via the iCloud website.
- Guide the owner to visit the iCloud website on their device’s browser.
- Tell them to hit the All Device drop-down menu at the topmost part of the screen. Then let them select your iPhone from the list.
- Let the owner tap the Remove From Account option to sign out their iCloud account from your iPhone. It will also delete all your data, but you can restore from your own iCloud account after the reset.
The Best Solution to Sign Out of iCloud without Password
What is it Best For: It works well for unlocking blocked or password-protected iOS devices. It is also suitable for deleting Apple ID and circumventing Screen Time and iCloud.
Bonus Feature: The tool wipes the password through a reset. Because of this, the downloaded firmware can also repair and update iOS Systems as a bonus effect.
Unlocking iOS devices, iCloud, and Apple IDs without a password is what AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is designed for. It is a professional unlocking software that supports wiping out all types of passwords on iPhones 4 up to 12 Pro Max. Using this tool to sign out of iCloud without a password also does not require an enabled Find My feature. Plus, it will work for both original and second-hand owners. It also has minimal system requirements of only 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU and above. 1024 RAM, and only 200MB of free hard disk space.
Tap on the download button of the compatible version for your computer. Next, install the unlocking tool and launch it to start unlocking your iPhone.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Choose Remove Apple ID Mode
Select the remove Apple ID mode, the second button from the top. This will bring you to the Remove Apple ID Mode, which is needed to sign out of the iCloud account without a password. The software will ask you to connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable.
Step 2 Hit Start to Proceed with the Process
Continuing with the process, a new message prompt will inform you that it will delete all of your device data. If you don't want to lose any of your files, backup your iPhone first. Once you're done with your backups, hit 'Start' to proceed to the next step. Ensure that Find My iPhone is disabled before you proceed.
Step 3 Wipe the Apple ID
The process of deleting your Apple ID along with the iCloud account will begin. Be patient and don't stop it by turning off your computer or disconnecting the USB cable. After the process is completed, click OK and wait for your iPhone to boot up.
Step 4 Do not Restore via iTunes
After removing your Apple ID and signing out of your iCloud, the tool will warn you about the 'Erase All Content and Settings' feature. Moreover, do not use iTunes to update or restore your iPhone. These prevent the iPhone from being linked to the original Apple ID and iCloud account again.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I sign out of Apple ID without password?
In case you have problems with Apple ID like Apple ID cannot unlock iPhone and want to sign out without a password, you can follow these steps. It’s necessary to disable the Find My iPhone feature for this method though.
- Ensure that your device has iTunes installed, then open the iPhone Settings.
- Then, hit the iTunes & App Store option from the menu. Next, tap the Apple ID button to open the dialogue box to sign out of your account.
- By hitting Sign Out from the options, your Apple ID will be successfully logged out of your Apple ID without entering a password.
2. How do I remove previous owner's Apple ID from an iPad without password?
To remove the previous owner’s Apple account from an iPad without the password, you can do a lot of methods. But, the easiest method will be to ask the previous owner to remove the Apple ID from the iPhone directly. If they are from somewhere far away, you can either ask them to remove the Apple ID via iCloud or Find My App or do it yourself with the help of an iPhone Unlocker.
Both original owners and second-hand owners can get locked out of their iCloud accounts and lose their passwords. While the solutions are different for the two kinds of owners. However, with AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, both users can sign out of their iCloud without a password, effortlessly.