Apple devices are among the safest and most secure password-driven devices. It isn't possible to use any part of the device or application without confirmation. When you lose your password, it isn't easy to get rid of your Apple ID without a password to access any feature on your device. If your Apple ID is locked somehow, it could be pretty grave as you are denied access to all the features in your iPhones. Additionally, with Apple slowly tightening up its security measures in recent years, it's now challenging for others to access your device without authorization. Here’s a compiled a list of alternatives for you to sign out of apple id without password. Let's dive in to learn how to sign out of apple id without password and phone number.
3 Ways to Sign Out Apple ID Without Password
1. Sign Out Apple ID without Password Using iTunes
Follow these steps to learn how to log out of apple id without password.
- You'll need to turn off the "Find My iPhone" feature in the beginning. To do that, visit "Settings" >> "iCloud" and then toggle the switch on "Find My iPhone" to deactivate the feature.
- Go back to the "Settings" application, select the "iTunes and App Store options, and tap the Apple ID at the top.
- A dialogue box will open on your desktop. Click on "Sign out" to remove your Apple ID from this box.
2. Sign Out Apple ID without Password via iCloud account
When it comes time to sign out of your iCloud accounts, users may use one of two methods that are:
A. Access the Settings App on your iDevice
- Go into "Settings" and select the "iCloud" option.
- Scrolling down to the bottom, you'll find the "Delete Account" button.
- Click "Delete Account" and press the "Delete" button again to verify the action.
B. iCloud on a Desktop
If you've bought the iPhone by someone else, and their Apple account is in use, you can request that the person delete it from the iPhone remotely. You won't have to deliver the iPhone back to its original owner or must reveal that Apple ID password. You can delete the iCloud account from his computer. This is the step-by-step procedure to delete the iCloud account using iCloud on your desktop.
- Visit the official iCloud website and sign in using the correct Apple ID and password.
- Select the "Find iPhone" option. Under the "All the Devices" tab, click on the iOS device from which you wish to delete your iCloud account.
- Tap "Remove from Account" to erase your iCloud account on the chosen iOS device.
This is how to sign out of apple id on iPhone without password by removing the iCloud account.
3. Create New Password to Sign Out Apple ID without Password
Another option for how to sign out of apple id without password is by tapping the "Forgot Password" option. However, you need to remember the security questions to reset your password successfully if you do this. If you're not able to recall your security question, you could reset the password for recovery using the email ID you have registered. Follow these steps to change your password. You will then sign off from the Apple ID.
- Visit the Apple ID account page and click on the "Forgot Apple ID or Password" option.
- Log in with Your Apple ID and click "Continue." The following window will choose "I Need to Reset My Password."
- Choose the method you'd like to reset the password. There are three choices:
- a. If you've created security questions when creating an Apple ID, you can select "Answer Security Questions." This option will only work when you've memorized all the responses to each security query. When you select this option, you'll be presented with an additional window that will contain every security question. Answer these questions and follow the instructions for resetting your password.
- strong>b. You can also reset your password if you've created an email for recovery while setting up an Apple ID. In this scenario, you can select "Get an Email." You'll get a password reset email to your registered email.
- strong>c. Whatever recovery method you decide to use, ensure that you follow the on-screen directions carefully. Once the process to reset your password is completed, you'll need to change your password for each iCloud service, whether iTunes or iMessage.
Safest Way to Sign Out Apple ID without Password
Do you think that the methods above are too complex? Don't despair! Here is a one-click solution to address the issue of how to remove Apple ID from the iPhone without a password. You need a specialized iOS tool known as AceThinker iPhone Unlocker that allows you to remove Apple ID without a password on all iPhone models.
- Get rid of locked Apple ID on your iPad/iPhone effortlessly with a 100% success rate.
- AceThinker iPhone Unlocker will assist users in unlocking their Apple ID or iCloud activation lock on their iOS devices in just a few seconds.
- Unlock different kinds of screen locks, including numeric passcode, Touch ID, and Face identification.
- Reset or take out iTunes passwords for backups.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Link the iPhone directly to the desktop computer
It is recommended to download and install iOS Unlock on your computer. Open it and select to remove Apple ID from the main interface. Connect your device to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch using a USB cable.
Step 2 Removing Apple ID
Once your device is identified, click Start to begin removing Apple ID and iCloud account from your device.
Find My iPhone is Off: When using the Find My iPhone function is disabled on your device, the deactivation process will begin after you click on the button to start. The process will take time to finish, and your Apple ID and iCloud account will be deleted from your device.
Find My iPhone is On: If you are using the Find My iPhone function is activated, you will be required to reset all settings before proceeding. Select Settings, General, and Reset all Settings. After that, your device restart, and the Apple ID/iCloud will be removed. This applies to devices running iOS 11.3 or earlier versions.
Step 3 Verify Two-factor Authentication
If your iPhone device runs iOS 11.4 or latest, you must verify that Two-factor Authentication has been activated. It is possible to go into Settings > Personal Information > Apple ID > Password & Security > Two-factor Authentication. You can determine if the Two-factor authentication function is turned on or off. Check that it's turned on, and enter "0000" to confirm that you have been granted access.
Step 4 Erase Apple ID
After that, the program will recognize the device and request you to verify the device details. Press Start and download the firmware and erase the Apple ID from your device.
After reviewing the information above, we can see that AceThinker Unlocker is the easiest method to remove an Apple ID account without a password. It's simple to use and doesn't require you to be an expert. You can quickly erase your Apple ID account from your iPhone without a password.