Do you have an iPad that comes with the Apple ID Lock? There are indeed many Apple users who prefer to keep their iPads locked with Apple ID. The lock protects your privacy and hinders people from snooping around your data. However, if you forget your password and ID, you will have to reset iPad without Apple ID. We are all aware that it can be challenging to erase Apple ID or erase iPad without Apple ID, but some fantastic methods can make this seem like a trivial job. The article will discuss four easy ways to factory reset iPad without Apple ID and password.
Reset iPad without Apple ID by Removing Apple ID
There is a way to wipe your iPad even though Apple ID locks it, but first, you have to get rid of your Apple ID lock using AceThinker iPhone Unlocker software. Once you do that, you can simply move forward and perform whatever function you want. AceThinker can help you delete each Apple ID and iCloud account whose password you do not know or remember without any difficulty.
- Disable passcode protection, like 4-digit/6-digit or Face ID and Touch ID.
- Bypass the iOS device’s screen password in only a couple of clicks.
- You can also remove Apple ID, iCloud Account, and Screen Time Passcode without data loss.
- The software works with iOS version 15.3 and almost all iPhone & iPad models.
Try it for Free
Download and install the AceThinker application on your computer and follow the step-by-step instructions to factory reset iPad without apple id.
Step 1 Launch AceThinker
Install and open AceThinker on your computer. Make sure you connect your iPhone directly to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2 Erase your Apple ID
On the primary interface for AceThinker, select "Remove Apple ID."
Step 3 Start with the Process
After your device is acknowledged and you are ready, press Start to begin removing Apple ID and iCloud account from your device.
a.)If the Find My iPhone function is disabled, the process of removing it begins when you hit "Start.
b.)If the Find My iPhone function is enabled, you must change all your settings. Navigate into Settings General > Reset > reset all settings. The device will then reboot, and the Apple ID or iCloud Account will be deleted.
Step 4 Two-factor Authentication
It is necessary to confirm that Two-factor authentication is enabled to ensure that your device runs iOS 11.4 or latest. You can navigate Settings and click on Your Apple ID > Password & Security > Two-factor authentication. Check if the Two-factor authentication feature is on or not. Make sure it's on, and then type in "0000" to verify that you've gained access.
Step 5 Remove Apple ID
The software will detect the device and ask you to verify the device's information. Select Start, download, install the firmware and remove your Apple ID from your device. After this, you can easily reset your iPad to the factory settings.
Alternative Ways to Reset iPad Without Apple ID
1. How to Reset iPad without Apple ID via iTunes?
It is possible to reset Apple iPad without a password using iTunes, but it will require a passcode. Follow the provided step-by-step procedure to erase iPad without Apple ID.
- It is possible to reset Apple iPad without a password using iTunes, but it will require a passcode. Follow the provided step-by-step procedure to erase iPad without Apple ID.
- Follow the prompts on-screen and if you don't remember the passcode digits, seek assistance.
- Select the device that should be connected once it is listed in iTunes. Click the sleep/wake and home button until you see the Apple logo across the screen. Click on the Summary panel for restoring the iPad on iTunes. It will take a few minutes and check if the device has been restored to factory settings and conditions.
2. Reset iPad without Apple ID using Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is a feature developed through Apple via iCloud. IOS users can locate the lost iOS devices remotely through their iCloud account. The most common misconception associated with this method is that Find My iPhone only works on iPhones. To use this feature, it is necessary to satisfy the following requirements:
- Your iPad is connected to the iCloud.
- There is another gadget (iOS or otherwise) connected to iCloud.
- The two devices have the internet.
Another illusion that people have is that it will only detect devices. But, it is able to perform a factory reset while away. Below are how needed to factory reset your iPad using an Apple ID using Find My iPhone:
- Visit the Find My iPhone page. Click on the My Devices tab at the very top.
- You will see the list of devices connected to the iCloud account. Choose the iPad you would like to reset the factory settings on.
- Next, you will need to select Erase iPhone. You must wait until the process is completed before using your iPad.
Bonus Tips Before Resetting Your iPad
- Make sure you switch off the Find my iPad feature before beginning the reset process.
- It is essential to make an entire backup of your data since the Apple device's factory reset can erase your data.
- Make sure you utilize the latest version of iTunes, which you are using to run the process.
- Find my phone can be used to wipe all your information in one go if you've got an archive of all of your data stored on iCloud.
To Sum Up
You will likely be able to figure out how to reset iPad without Apple ID by going through this article. We recommend using the software AceThinker. None of these methods is 100% guaranteed to work. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, however, is 100% sure to perform. It can help you delete your Apple ID and iCloud account from your iPad and give you the option of resetting your iPad quickly.