Your Apple ID is doubtlessly one of the essential keys you will need when using your Apple device. Different information types concerning different activities you do on your iPhone are subject to your Apple ID access. In a scenario where you are thinking of leaving the Apple ecosystem, you might want to consider deleting your Apple ID. This ensures that you clean up all your digital footprint and important data from Apple’s database. Trying to delete my Apple ID permanently requires a few steps. Whenever you want to delete your Apple ID, Apple makes it easy through their Data and Privacy website section. However, you need to know that some things happen when you decide to go ahead and delete your Apple ID.
What Happens When You Delete Your Apple ID?
For whatever reason, by deleting your Apple ID, your information will be erased from Apple's database. When you delete your Apple ID, you lose access to iTunes, the App Store, and any previous purchases of different multimedia files, you delete iCloud account permanently without password. Every subscription that sits on this particular Apple ID will cease to exist. Note that you will no longer use the information from this account you are deleting if you reconsider creating another Apple ID. As it concerns Apple Music or Apple TV+, you will need to cancel your subscription before manually deleting your Apple ID. In the future, permanently deleting your Apple ID will stop you from receiving iMessage, FaceTime, or any other activity that requires your Apple ID for its operation.
How to Delete your Apple ID Permanently
When you are sure that you do not have any use for your Apple ID account, you can proceed with the following steps below on how do I completely delete my Apple ID account.
- Sign in to your Apple ID Account. When beginning your permanent deletion process, the first thing you need to do is to login into your Apple ID account. If you are not yet logged in, proceed to log into your Apple ID.
- Access Your Data & Privacy Section of Apple's Website. Next, navigate to the Data & Privacy section of the Apple website in your browser. Scroll until you see the "Delete your account" section in this section. Select the Request to Delete Your Account option available in this section to continue the deletion process.
- Deletion Review. The next step is to request to delete your account. This button is at the bottom of the page. You should get a page that explains all you have to know before deleting your account. You can select why you wish to delete the Apple account from the dropdown options permanently.
- After reviewing your deletion, check the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions to continue. Make sure you indicate how you would prefer Apple to contact you in case of any update to your account deletion. You should get an access code from Apple. Make sure to record this access code before continuing.
- Complete deletion. The final state can be viewed by clicking on the confirmation button on your screen. Click "Sign Out." Apple should send you a verification email to verify the validity of the request. You're how to remove Apple ID from iPhone issues completely should be completed within a week.
How to Delete Apple ID Permanently Without Passcode
Before you can continue with the deletion process, you will need to have access to the device from which you want to delete your Apple ID. However, in the scenario where you do not have the passcode to access this device, AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is available to solve this problem. Of course, the steps above on how to permanently delete your Apple ID account still apply, but you will need to first unlock your iPhone. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is an important piece of software that you should have on your computer. It is one of the best tools that can help you seamlessly bypass iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch security within seconds. As it concerns permanently deleting your Apple ID, you can do this easily with this tool. The first step in this category is to first download and install the program on your computer. Next, follow the steps as directed to unlock your iPhone device. Below are the steps you would require to wipe your iPhone passcode.
Step 1 Select Wipe Passcode
After launching AceThinker iPhone Unlocker on your computer, select the wipe passcode option from the interface of this tool. Click Start to proceed with the passcode wiping. Proceed to connect your iPhone to your computer with your USB cable.
Step 2 Confirm your Device Identity
The next step is to confirm your device information. You should check to make sure that the information being displayed about your device is correct. Click the start button to begin the firmware download for unlocking your iPhone. This download will take some time before it is completed because the firmware is a large file.
Step 3 Proceed to Unlock your iPhone
After the download process is complete, proceed to unlock your phone with the password-wiping process. Enter “0000” when the request comes to confirm the password-wiping process. The firmware goes to work to remove your passcode. After a while, it successfully unlocks your screen for you to have access to your phone.
Step 4 Proceed to permanently delete your Apple ID
Now that your passcode is off your iPhone, you can proceed to use the steps from the first part of this article to delete Apple ID account permanently. You must follow the steps appropriately to unlock your phone and delete your Apple ID from your Apple device.
Wrapping It Up
AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is a dynamic tool that comes in handy when you need to get past your iPhone passcode that you might have forgotten. The steps above will help you unlock your iPhone and delete your Apple ID from any device you wish to access. This tool works well across different iOS versions to enable you to carry out your unlocking activities seamlessly.