If someone tries to hack into your Apple account by typing your password incorrectly too many times or answering your security questions incorrectly, Apple will detect the attack and you will face iPhone Apple ID lock issue. This is an excellent feature since it prevents an attacker from gaining access to your Apple ID, which would allow them to access your iCloud, iMessages, and Facetime, as well as possibly spend your money on the App Store or iTunes. However, it may be frustrating at the same time if you don't know how to unlock the Apple ID iPhone. Fortunately, this article has got you covered and will let you know about the 4 useful methods to unlock Apple ID without password.
Unlock Apple ID on iPhone without Password – AceThinker iPhone Unlocker
If you have forgotten your Apple ID password or iTunes got any issues, the only way to unlock your device is to utilize a specialist iOS unlocking tool. AceThinker iPhone Unlocker is an intelligent iOS unlocking program that allows you to remove various iPhone lock screens without using passcodes. Regardless of why you need to unlock Apple ID or iPhone screen lock, you no longer need to be concerned when you face such an issue. This software can delete the Apple ID as well as the data from the prior account, allowing you to use new account.
- You can easily remove your Apple ID/iCloud account without a password.
- After deleting the locked Apple ID, you will have complete control to the iOS device within just a few minutes.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iPhone models.
- To unlock your Apple ID, no technical expertise is required.
- Bypass many types of screen locks, such as pattern, 4-digit/6-digit password, touch ID, and face ID.
Try it for Free
How to Unlock Apple ID with AceThinker iPhone Unlocker?
Step 1 Connect Your iOS Device to the Computer
Start AceThinker iPhone Unlocker, choose Remove Apple ID, and attach your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to a computer through a USB cord.
Step 2 Remove your Apple ID without Passcode
Once your iPhone has been discovered, press the Start button to begin erasing your device's iCloud and Apple ID accounts.
Occasion 1 - If the Find My iPhone function is turned off on your iPhone: The uninstallation procedure will begin immediately after you press the Start button. Wait for the procedure to finish erasing your iCloud account and Apple ID from your iPhone.
Occasion 2 - The Find My iPhone feature is enabled: If you have the Find My iPhone feature active, you will need to reset all of the settings before proceeding. Select Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings from the menu. Your device will then reboot, and the Apple ID/iCloud account will be deleted. This is compatible with iOS 11.3 and older versions. If your device has been upgraded to iOS 11.4 or later, you must enable Two-factor Authentication. You may verify the status of the Two-factor Authentication function by going to Settings > Your Apple ID > Password & Security > Two-factor Authentication. Check that it is turned on, and then enter "0000" to confirm the unlocking. The app will then recognize your device and prompt you to validate the device details. To download the firmware package and delete Apple ID from your device, click Start.
Reset Apple ID with the Official Methods
Method 1 – Unlock Apple ID via Recovery Key
You can regain access and unlock apple iPhone by using a recovery key. To reset your Apple ID, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Apple ID's account page apple.com and choose Forgot passcode.
- Once you've entered the Apple ID you wish to reset, click reset password and then "Continue."
- To obtain the verification code, enter your Apple ID recovery key and a trusted device.
- On the trusted device, a recovery code will be issued; use it to generate your new password. When you're finished, click "Reset Password." That's all there is to it; you have unlock apple ID. It should be noted; however, that this approach will only work if you have a recovery key. If you don't have one, keep reading to find another approach that works for you.
Method 2 – Use Two Factor Authentication to Reset Apple ID
To utilize this approach and have your apple unlock, you must have a reliable device, such as a friend's iPhone or PC.
- If you're using a trusted iOS device, go to Settings and choose Apple Profile.
- Choose "Password and Security."
- Select the "Change Password" option. The instructions on the screen will walk you through the process of changing your password.
If you're using a Mac:
- Open system preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Choose "Password and Security."
- When you click the "Forgot password" icon, the on-screen instructions will walk you through the process of unlocking your Apple ID. You may access your Apple ID using two-factor authentication on trusted devices such as your Mac, iPhone, or Apple Watch. You can reset your Apple ID password using this approach if you can connect in to a trusted device.
Unlock Apple ID by Contacting Apple Support
Visit the Apple Support Site at getsupport.apple.com for quick answers, manuals, and in-depth technical difficulties for product and technical assistance. What you need to do is as follows:
- Navigate to gethelp.apple.com and choose Disabled Apple ID.
- You'll notice three options listed below:
- Reset your password
- Schedule a call
- Talk to Apple support
- Select Contact Apple Support Now. You may also select Schedule a Call.
- Fill out the relevant information, and Apple Support will call you within 2 minutes. You may also visit Apple support forums to obtain assistance and advice from other Apple consumers.
Bonus: Keep Your Apple ID Secure with the Recommended Tips
Apple recommends the following precautions to secure your Apple ID:
- For your Apple ID, always use a strong password.
- In your security questions, use difficult-to-guess responses.
- Make use of two-factor authentication.
- Use different passwords for Apple ID and other websites.
- Change your Apple ID password frequently and avoid reusing outdated passwords.
NOTE: Emails with the subject "Your Apple ID Has Been Locked for Security Reasons" are not from Apple and may be frauds. They simply want your Apple ID account login; if you fall for them, your Apple ID account will be compromised.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Now, here is no longer needed to be concerned or frustrated if you have lost passcodes or even your iPhone. The above-mentioned useful information can prevent you from stuck on Apple ID lock. If you are looking for the easiest way to bypass Apple ID, it is recommended to utilize AceThinker to easily circumvent this issue with a few clicks.