People usually set a lock screen password on their iPhones and iPads, and it not only limits the others to unlock iPhone screens without their permission and keeps their data safe. At times, we may forget the passcode for our iPhones. And that is the reason how to bypass a screen lock on an iPhone is among the most popular searches on Google these days. There are many ways available, but which is the most effective and the best? This article will provide the top five solutions for iPhone lock screen bypass.
Bypass iPhone Lock Screen Effortlessly (Without passcode & iTunes)
You might suddenly forget your screen password and aren't sure what to do. Also, the screen might be locked due to incorrect password attempts repeatedly. The best route is to use third-party software AceThinker. It is a clever iPhone unlocking application that allows users to unlock various iPhone lock screens without using passwords. No technical expertise is required for unlocking a lock screen or even Apple ID. Get the application and follow the steps on the main interface. You'll have complete control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and take advantage of all iOS features at no cost. Below is a guide on how to unlock iPhone screen lock using AceThinker iPhone Unlocker?
- Remove iPhone screen lock without password instantly and effortlessly.
- It has a Support that removes various kinds of iPhone screen lock, including 4 and 6 digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, custom numeric code.
- Remove passcode even if the iPhone screen is broken, disabled, or locked.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and iOS devices, including iOS 15 and iPhone 13/12/11.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Select Wipe Passcode and then connect your iPhone
Launch AceThinker iPhone Unlocker and choose Wipe Password from the main interface. Press Start to proceed. After that, you connect your iPhone with your PC using a USB cable.
Step 2 Verify the details of your device
When your device is connected and recognized, the data are displayed. Verify all is in order and click start to download the Firmware you need. The rule is that the Firmware download may take some time since the Firmware is quite large.
Step 3 Unlock iPhone Password
After the downloading, select Unlock to begin wiping the password once the Firmware has been downloaded. You'll then be asked to input "0000" to confirm the procedure. After a few seconds, the password appearing on the lock screen will be erased.
Other 4 Proven Methods to Bypass iPhone Lock
1. Bypass iPhone Lock via iTunes
If you're having issues getting access to your iPhone, connect your iPhone to iTunes. Because iTunes was created to help users of iOS user customers with each method, you can also utilize it to bypass the iPhone lock screen, which is why Apple recommends that users try this method. Making use of iTunes correctly will result in the best results.
- Start the iTunes application.
- Place your device into Recovery Mode. Hit the Volume up button, and then press the Volume down key. Now, hold the Side button until you get the Apple logo.
- Connect your affected iPhone to your computer.
- A message box will show up with the message, "There is a problem with the iPhone that needs to be restored or updated."
- In the last step, you will need to tap Restore.
2. Guide on How to Bypass iPhone Lock Screen with iCloud?
If you're unable to connect your iPhone device to iTunes, an alternative is to utilize the iCloud app to unlock the locked device. iCloud might not be the first choice you consider, but it's equally effective as iTunes. It uses the "Find Your iPhone" feature to let you unlock your device. These are steps you can take to get around the iPhone security screen by using iCloud:
- The first thing to remember is that your iPhone is not working, so you'll need to use another iOS device or your personal computer to continue.
- Now, you can open the second device and then go to iCloud.com.
- g in to your iCloud account with your user ID and password.
- Then, click "Find My Phone."
- Click on "All Devices" choices and select your iPhone among the available options.
3. Use Siri to Bypass iPhone Lock Screen.
Another way to secure your iPhone without remembering your password is by using Siri. This method is highly efficient if you have had your Siri correctly installed. The steps are complex, and there's no assurance that Apple will not patch this issue with the latest iOS system update after 10.3.3.
- Talk with Siri "Hey Siri, what time is it" to access the World Clock section.
- Siri will show options; select "Add" to activate the Add button to ensure you can add an entirely New World Clock.
- In the search box placed on the upper right-hand part of the display, you can type any random word. Choose the string that you just entered and click Select All.
- Tap the Share button. Now, from the different apps, you can share with, look for the message choice to share using iMessage.
- Now, iMessage would request you locate the person you want to message. Enter any name you want to. You can also make your contact instead.
- Tap on the return key on the iPhone keyboard. After a few seconds before pressing on the home button, your iPhone screen of lock should be removed due to Siri.
4. Bypass iPhone Lock Screen by Emergency Call
It is possible to get around the iPhone lock screen to access basic information like photos and Contacts and conduct phone calls. However, the majority of other functions aren't yet accessible.
- Enter any passcode. You likely made the wrong choice as you've forgotten your iPhone password for the lock screen. Click the cancel option on the screen for passcodes.
- Now enter the passcode screen once more but this time, click on the Emergency Call option on the left side of the screen.
- Press the power button on the iPhone for a couple of minutes, and a Slide to turn off the power option will be presented for you to close your iPhone. Click the cancel option.
- Dial any emergency number, tap the Emergency Call button and tap the Cancel button as soon as possible. Shut off your iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone again and press the unlock key. You'll need to execute some quick actions. It is necessary to hold the power button for a couple of seconds and then press the emergency call button before that slider to shut the power off option is displayed.
- You will discover that you have bypassed your iPhone's locked screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1). What is the reason my iPhone/iPad keeps crashing at an unlocked screen?
There could be a myriad of causes for this to happen. It could be due to having to enter invalid passwords repeatedly. If you're using an iPad, this could have been too close to the magnet source, and it could cause the iPad to act incorrectly.
2). Which is the most efficient method to get around the iPhone lock screen?
A few of the techniques we've tested have been due to iOS system bugs. Bugs are typically fixed when an updated version of the system has been upgraded. If you're using one of the earlier iPhone versions, you may come across some solutions that work for you. But, if you're looking to unlock your iPhone screen, you should try AceThinker iOS Unlocker.
3). What to do if I have an iPad that cannot open when I lock it?
You can get around the iPad password using our suggestions! So long as it's an iOS device, the process and steps are identical across the board. Be aware of the versions of your system, requirements, and the iCloud accounts that you have connected to your device. Or, you could use the AceThinker iOS unlocker as the complete solution to use.
We have demonstrated to you different ways to unlock passcodes for the iPhone if you forget your password or have a locked iPhone without having the password. You can choose your preferred option. Suppose you are unable to bypass the passcode of your iPhone using Siri, iTunes, or iCloud; in that case, the AceThinker will be recommended for its efficiency and performance is unmatched in the market.