"While browsing the web, I came across an interesting article that caught my attention. I thought my friends need to know about it. Is there any way for me to screenshot the full size web page instead of taking one by one screenshot?" There are situations that we need to capture information from pages that we read over the internet. At times, taking a full webpage screenshot of the entire article takes time and memory on your computer or mobile device. As we all know, we can only capture whatever information fits on our screen. Will it be nicer to be able to screenshot the whole content at once? Of course, it is. These days, many are becoming technology-driven and mostly depend on what is easier for them to use. You can now capture the whole article or content on a page with a single shot from your PC or phone. This article aims to provide ways on how to screenshot a full page from different platforms.
AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium
Acethinker Screen Grabber Premium is a useful screenshot tool to capture all the computer screen activities for up to HD quality. Plus, it can be used on both Windows and Mac computers. It supports many file types to use, like PNG, JPG, GIF, and more. Besides capturing your computer screen, you can also use this tool to customize the image by adding text, shapes, additional photos, etc. To fully understand how to do a full size screenshot, follow the easy steps written below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Get the Tool and Install on your Computer
The first thing you can do to use this tool is to install it on your PC, just simply hit one of the "Download" buttons above to get the installer's copy, then follow its instructions. Once done, launch the software on your PC to familiarize yourself with its interface.
Step 2 Start Capturing your Computer Screen
Once all set, you can now start capturing an image or anything from your computer screen. Select the "Screen Capture" button from the main interface and drag the arrow from the surface that you want to screenshot using your mouse.
Step 3 Save the Captured Image
Lastly, save the captured image by clicking the "Save" icon located at the interface's lower right corner. Also, you can edit your image by using its editing features.
FastStone Capture is a Windows application that screenshot entire page from a website. The tool is lightweight, making download and installation fast and easy. Aside from capturing clear screenshot images, FastStone Capture is also capable of recording screen activities. However, quality is not that smooth since the tool is not primarily made for screen recording. On the other hand, for capturing an entire web page, FastStone Capture will be sufficient because it is free. Also, there are lots of screenshot capture modes that can be used and produces different results. This is the reason why it is highly recommended to capture entire webpage. To learn how to use FastStone Capture and take a screenshot, follow the steps below.
- Install FastStone Capture by visiting its official website.
- Run the installer and then continue launching the tool from the setup wizard by clicking the "Launch" button. The main interface will appear.
- After launching the tool, start capturing the screenshot by opening a web browser and then switch back to the tool.
- Choose the capture mode from the toolbar, and then start capturing the full webpage.
- The image will be saved to the PC after clicking the "Save" button.
Full Page Screen Capture
Full Page Screen Capture as the name implies, can screenshot whole webpage from a Google Chrome browser. This is full page screenshot Chrome extension that can be installed from any Google Chrome browser. Since the tool is an extension, it will be accessible from Google Chrome alone and is an excellent way to capture a website's entire web page. The tool captures high-quality images despite being an extension, so it is one of the most sought-after tools for the job. Installation is not a hassle because it is lightweight and does not require any complicated installation process. To learn how to use this great screenshot tool and take a full size screenshot web page, follow the steps below.
- Open a Google Chrome web-browser and open the Chrome Web Store from a new tab.
- From the search bar of Chrome Web Store, search for the extension name.
- Click the "Add to Chrome" button from the top result and wait for a couple of seconds for the installation.
- Once the extension is installed and enabled, a camera icon will appear on the Chrome browser's extension toolbar.
- Click the "Camera" icon, and the tool will automatically start to capture the full webpage. Once the image is processed, it will open from a new tab and save it as an image on the PC.
Extra Tips: Capture Entire Webpage on Windows
All of the tools provided above require an installation process before you can capture the full size screenshot. If you're kind of lazy to do that and you have a Windows computer with you, try the Snipping Tool. Aside from taking a screenshot capture full size, it features a "Free-form" snip function that lets you draw any shape around the page and take it. Also, you even don't need an internet connection to take a screenshot. Snipping Tool is available for Windows devices exclusively running from Windows 7 and later. Finally, you can edit the screenshot even before saving it as an image file. Follow the steps provided below to learn how to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool.
- First, open any browser and search for the webpage you want to capture.
- After that, launch the Snipping Tool. You can directly find it on your programs on the Start menu. Launch it to access the interface.
- Then, go to the "Mode" tab and select "Window Snip" from the menu that will appear. A red outline will appear around the page. Click anything on the page, and the preview window will show.
- Finally, you can edit the screenshot of the page from the preview window. Click the "Save" icon to keep the page screenshot.
You see, there are many online ways to take screenshots of the entire webpage, and most of the services are free. You can now select one according to your specific needs. If the whole webpage capturing is just an occasional need, you can just take the online screenshot tool. But suppose you frequently need to take screenshots either in full-page or only a part. In that case, it's recommended that you get desktop screen capture programs as they are generally much more powerful. By the way, if you have any suggestions or questions on how to take a screenshot of the entire web page, please let me know by leaving a comment below.