First of all, get and copy the URL of the webpage that you want to capture.
Paste the URL and select the type of device that you want the screenshot for.
Click the Capture button and the screenshot will be generated in a few seconds.
Capture Full Webpage in Clicks
This webpage screenshot tool makes it easier than ever to screenshot a webpage. Just copy and paste the webpage URL in the target bar and you will get the entire webpage screenshot with high quality. With it, the need of visiting the webpage you want to capture is even eliminated - as you just need the URL of it and it will do the rest for you. Whether you’re using Firefox, Chrome, IE or other browsers, you don’t need to worry about the compatibility issue. Moreover, you can take snapshots of websites to fit any type of device - be it an Android smartphone, your iOS devices, tablets, etc.
Save Time and No Hassle
All I had to do was copy-paste the URL to get a high quality image. That was it! This tool helped me save so much time and hassle by providing such high-quality screenshots within seconds!
Easy to Use and Efficient
After trying numerous unsuccessful ways to take screenshots, I came across this software, which is so easy to use and efficient. Just copy and paste the URL link and i get the webpage snapshot immediately.
Guides & Tips
- Best Ways to Take Screenshots on Google Maps
- How to Take Screenshot of Skype Calls
- How to Screenshot A PDF Document on Different Devices
- Best 5 Ways to Screenshot Whole Webpage
- Guideline for Taking Screenshots on UC Browser
- Top 11 Websites Like Pinterest
- How to Capture Live Streaming Videos from Any Site
- Best 10 Free Screen Recorder Without Watermark