The internet has proven to have various applications in today's modern world. With the power of the internet, people can now hold meetings in the comforts of their homes. The concept of conducting online meetings changed the landscape of business meetings. Holding online live meetings is a cost-efficient and effortless way to discuss specific topics. However, sometimes, people lose focus and miss out on some essential details of the meeting. This can lead to confusion later on and affect the agenda of the meeting; that is why when having an online forum, it is better to record it. This is a sure way to get all the meeting details, which you can watch again anytime. Below are some of the best live meeting recorders you can use when holding your online session.
The Recommended Tool to Record Live Meeting
The best tool that you can use to record live streaming video and meetings is AceThinker Aqua Demo.The tool can record screen activities seamlessly and smoothly. One excellent feature of this recorder is that it allows the user to enhance the video while recording is in progress. With its simple interface, anyone who wants to record online live meetings won't have any problems using it. If this tool piqued your interest and you want to know how to operate it, do the steps provided below to learn how to use this desktop recorder.
Step 1 Install the Live Meeting RecorderThe first thing to do is download the installer by clicking one of the buttons above. After download, run the driver on your PC, then follow the instructions provided by the setup wizard accordingly. Once done, launch AceThinker Aqua Demo on your computer.
Step 2 Set the Sound SourceOnce the installation is finished, you can start the tool immediately, and the launch screen will appear. To start, hit "Audio Recorder" and turn on "System Sound" and "Microphone" to choose the sound source and capture the entire conversation.
Step 3 Start and End the recordingAfter setting the audio source:
Select the recording mode between "Full" or "Custom" to select the screen size. Hit the "Rec" button to begin. After the meeting, click the "Stop" button to open the preview window. Click "Save" to keep the file in the output folder you prefer.
Skype for Business – Built-in Live Meeting Recorder for Windows
Most of you know Skype as one of the best video messaging applications to conduct video calls, conferences, or meetings. Aside from that, it has a built-in recorder app for Windows that can capture live sessions, which is called Skype for Business. One of the best features of this app is users would not need to install other apps to conduct a meeting and record them. Skype for Business allows users to create a meeting room for up to 250 people and record the entire meeting without any hassle. Additionally, users can also share their screen activities with other participants if they want to show a particular task. Check below on how to record live meetings using Skype for Business.
How to Use Skype for Business
- Launch the tool by typing Skype for Business at the search bar. Once launched, register or log in using your account to continue. After that, invite all the participants you need then conduct the meeting.
- When everything is set, you can start recording your live meeting by clicking the "More" button, which is represented by three small dots or ellipses.
- Once the live meeting ends, you can end the recording by clicking the "Stop" button from the floating toolbar.
- The video will then be saved on the specific folder of Skype for Business. To view the video, open the said specific folder from "File Explorer" and locate the video, then play it.
Free Screen Recorder Online
Suppose you don't want to install any screen recorders on your PC, but want to record your live meeting. In that case, you can use AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. This tool is web-based, which means it can be accessed via an internet connection and does not need any installation. Being web-based has its drawbacks, like being unusable when the internet connection is down. However, for people who want a dependable screen recorder that is free, you can use this tool because it is capable of recording sound. The video quality is high-quality, which looks as if you are using a premium screen recorder. Follow the steps below for those who wish to learn how to access and use this tool. Also, you can visit this website if you to know more about the best free screen recorders no watermark for your live meetings.
Step 1 Access the Official Website
First, to access the tool you must visit Free Screen Recorder Online. Next, click the "Start Recording" button to access the tool's main interface. It would be better to bookmark the page for quicker access for future use.
Step 2 Configure the Settings
Once the tool is launched, you can start to do the initial settings by dragging the frame to cover the parts of the screen to record. You can also click the "Dropdown" box to select the preset resolution or type in your desired size. Click the "Microphone" icon to select the sound source. For meeting sessions, it is recommended to choose "System sound and microphone" to capture also the conversation. Once done, you can start the actual recording process by clicking the "REC" button from the floating toolbar.
Step 3 Annotate and Save the Recording
While recording, you can also do some editing by adding annotations. Click the "Pencil" icon to launch the editing toolbar. From here, you can add shapes, texts, objects, and lines in real-time. Once the meeting is done, end the recording process by clicking the "Stop" button, which is docked on the floating toolbar of the tool. Then a preview of the recording will play automatically. Click the "Save" icon to keep it.
Quicktime Player - Mac built-in screen recorder
Live meetings are not only exclusive to Windows PC, as people can also use Mac for this function. Mac users can use its built-in QuickTime Player for that purpose, which is a media player for Mac. As a media player, its primary function is to play music and other media files. However, Quicktime Player is more than just a media player, as it has a hidden screen recording function. In terms of quality, the screen recorder function of Quicktime Player is perfect for live meetings on Mac because it can capture both screen and audio. The video quality is also top-notch because of the dominant system of Mac. To learn how to use the hidden screen recording function of Quicktime Player, follow the steps below.
How to Use QuickTime Player
- To use the screen recording function, launch Quicktime Player by opening "Finder" and under "Application," look for Quicktime Player.
- Once the tool is launched, click the "File" tab from the toolbar, and select "New Screen Recording."
- The Quicktime Player toolbar will switch to the "Screen Recording" toolbar, where you can click the "Record" button to start the process of recording the screen.
- To determine which recording mode to use, follow the instructions provided on the screen of your Mac device. Once you do either of the methods, the recording will commence automatically.
- Once done with recording your live meeting, you can finish the recording process by clicking the "Stop" button from the toolbar of the Mac device. To save the video, click the "Save" option from the "File" tab, and fill out the information of the video and click the "Save" button.
The last screen recording app that can capture live meeting sessions is Jing. This app is one of the most accessible recordings you can use in the market. Jing'sJing's interface features a sun-like icon that will show at the top of your screen for quick access. Aside from that, it can also take screenshots with the highest quality possible. With its recent update, Jing now offers no limit for its recording length. Another is that Jing is it only has a lightweight file size that would not hurt your device's memory space. To learn more about Jing, check the steps below on how to record live meeting sessions.
How to Use Jing
- First, go to the official website of Jing to download the software. Click the "Download" then choose between the Windows or Mac version. Run the installation process once done.
- Once installed, a sun-like icon will appear, then click it to hit the "Capture" icon. From here, select or draw the border for your screen recording.
- Click the "Capture video" icon to begin the record. To save the video, click the "Stop" icon. From here, you can play the recording for a quick preview.
When participating in an online live meeting, taking notes about the topic is essential. However, this task is challenging because you need undivided attention to absorb every discussion topic. That is why, for more efficiency, you can record the entire live meeting and watch it again on the next day or time. This way, if you missed out on some of the essential parts, you can revisit them. You can leave the task to AceThinker Aqua Demo for recording live meetings. This powerful screen recorder is the best option for recording live sessions and other screen activities. Its high-quality video output and video-enhancing features will add efficiency and make the video more informative.