GoToWebinar is a professional service tool that allows users to have an online webinar conveniently. There might be circumstances where the job is to be done at the time of absenteeism remotely from home. GoToWebinar is the best service that conducts the online webinar as it provides a fast and secure connection between the parties. It is fabulous in the sense that you can record the whole web seminar and then keep it for future reference, which is great for the productive outcome of any business industry - high-end features provided by the service-bound people to love GoToWebinar. In this article, we will show you how to record GoTowebinar session either as host or attendee with detailed steps.
How to Record GotoWebinar Using the Built-in Recorder
The GoToWebinar service itself has a built-in recording tool. The recording allows the meeting host to record it live. It is productive for all parties to record the live webinar during the conference. The built-in recorder can record everything going on the screen. Attendants, Pools, questions, counter-question, filed agendas, graphical texts and icons, arrows, and so on can record with the GoToWebinar recording tool. Capturing the whole bunch of activities helps while reviewing them and correcting errors. For how to record GoToWebinar, begin with the following simple steps.
- Open the GoToWebinar service desktop application.
- At the rightmost panel, the recorder is available; first, you would like to set all video quality requirements for you, like format, video quality, and all.
- Then, hit the "Start Recording" button located at the same position (Rightmost panel) of the application screen. Then visit the webinar conference to record the webinar online.
- There is also an option available to record the presenter's face, to enable a face camera from a web camera. Click on "Show Webcams" to begin, and you can also tweak with webcam settings from the setting tab.
- It is the way you can record webinars with the built-in recording tool. To stop the service after the conference end, click on the "Stop" button to halt.
Better Way to Capture GoToWebinar Meeting
However, if you’re an attendee, you can't record the GoToWebinar directly using the built-in recorder. Fortunately, you can simply take AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium to record GotoWebinar meetings without any limits. It can record HD quality like 720p and 1080 in the full-screen video, region mode, and webcam. Another good thing about this tool is recording audio from system sound, microphone, or both. While recording, you can also add annotations like shapes, lines, texts, and arrows. You can read the steps below to capture meetings from GoToWebinar.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Screen Recorder
First, get the installer of Screen Grabber Premium by clicking one of the "Download" buttons above. Then, launch it, and follow the steps to install the software. Once done, open the tool, select "Video Recorder," and click the "Gear" icon on the toolbar's upper right side. You can change the output folder, video format, quality, bitrate, hotkeys, and more. Then, click the "OK" button to apply the changes.
Step 2 Start GoToWebinar Recording
To start recording GoToWebinar, choose your preferred video mode on the left side of the toolbar. From there, you can choose if you will record in full-screen or in region mode. Then, click the "REC" button at the rightmost part of the recording toolbar to start. While recording, click the "Pen" icon at the rightmost portion of the floating toolbar to add annotations on the video in real-time.
Step 3 Save the Recorded GoToWebinar Video
Once done, click "Stop" on the floating toolbar to end the recording process. It will show you a video playback where you can preview the video, save it, or re-record your screen.
FAQ about recording GoToMeeting sessions
1. Is it possible to record a GoToMeeting session?
- Yes, you can record a GoToMeeting session by using a great screen recording tool. This tool must also include the audio from the GoToMeeting session.
2. Is it safe to record GoToMeeting?
- Yes, it is safe to record the GoToMeeting session. Just be mindful of the info you will disclose on the session because it will be recorded.
3. Is it okay to record the GoToMeeting session even if you are not the emcee?
- Yes, of course. Even if you are just an attendee, you can still record the GoToMeeting session for future references.