A web conference is held by two or more people located from different places, who can meet virtually and communicate efficiently. To mention, one of the most popular communication tools that can conduct video conferences is GoToMeeting. With just a few clicks, you can quickly start making chat rooms with high-quality viewing and screen sharing. GoToMeeting is capable of conducting both video conferences and audio conferences. Moreover, recording a meeting effectively saves your time from taking down notes and being more attentive to the online meeting topic. Furthermore, I have tried and tested the best ways to record GoToMeeting. That being said, check the solutions below that you can use to record online meetings.
Use the Built-in GoToMeeting Cloud Recorder
GoToMeeting has a built-in recorder that everyone at the conference can access. Unlike the built-in recorder of GoToMeeting, installing Screen Grabber Pro can immediately record the meeting without asking permission to the host. Apart from that, it has complete editing functions, such as for trimming, merging, and adding effects on the recorded file. It's recording GoToMeeting and editing feature to make the output more efficient since you can make it more inventive. Besides that, you don't need to worry about the video quality since it can retain the source's original resolution. With this GoToMeeting recorder, the output is also an excellent solution once the video conference is high-quality. Let's check the steps for GoToMeeting how to record each session.
- Firstly, open your GoToMeeting app or software. Then log in to your GoToMeeting account. Next, hit the "Account Center" then the "User Settings." After that, allow the participants to use "Cloud Recording."
- Next, scroll down and hit "Record Meetings," and click the "Cloud Recording" from the list. Then, hit "Save" to keep the changes done.
- Then, proceed with the recording, go to the main interface of GoToMeeting. Next, hit the "Record" then start the meeting. Once done, you may end the recording process and watch the GoToMeeting recording.
- The GoToMeeting has a Smart Meeting Assistant that can transcribe everything that happened at the meeting automatically.
- You can easily share the recorded video conference with your colleagues by sending the meeting link.
- The premium features, like record without any limit and up to 150 participants can join meetings, cause money.
Record GoToMeeting Using Screen Grabber Premium
AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium is a great tool to capture GoToMeeting because it can capture HD quality videos like 720p and 1080p. This tool can also record audio from system sound, microphone, or both. This tool can also add annotations while recording like shapes, lines, texts, and arrows to enhance it. Aside from that, it has a Task Scheduler where you can set a specific date and time to record your screen automatically. To know how to use this tool, see the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
First, you can get the installer of this tool by choosing one of the "Download" buttons above. Next, follow the installation method to successfully install the software and wait until the main interface appears. After installing, open the software to get familiarized with its functions and interface.
Step 2 Set up the Video Format
Next, select the "Video Recorder" within its main interface, and click the "Menu" button located at the right uppermost part of the interface and hit "Settings." Then, click the "Drop-down" menu next to the "Output Format" to choose from the provided video formats. Then, click the "OK" button to save the changes made.
Step 3 Start Recording the Meeting
After that, launch the GoToMeeting tool and enter the chat room. Then, go back to Screen Grabber Premium and click the "Audio Input" and select if you will record in "System Sound and Microphone." Next, make sure to select one of the video modes at the leftmost part of the toolbar to "Full Screen" or "Region" to start recording GoToMeeting session. You can use its annotation feature to draw, add shapes, or texts to highlight important information on the toolbar.
Step 4 Stop Recording
Once done, hit the "Stop" button on the toolbar to end the recording, and video playback will appear. You can watch the video, save it to your PC, or re-record if you are not satisfied with the output.
- AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium can also record the audio during the GoToMeeting video conference and directly extract it in MP3, AAC, OGG, and more audio formats.
- It supports webcam recording, meaning you can also capture the movements you do on your web camera while you're on the online conference of GoToMeeting.
- If you wish to collect information on the meeting and save it as an image file, you can quickly take a screenshot using Screen Grabber Premium.
- Your outputs may include a Watermark of AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium if you use the free trial version.
Comparison of GoToMeeting Recorders
|Features||GoToMeeting Recorder||Screen Grabber Pro|
|Price||Starter Plan - $24/month
Pro plan - $36/month.
|VIP - $29.95/year|
|Platform||Windows and Mac Computers
Android and iOS smartphones
|Windows and Mac Computers|
|Recording Quality||High quality - 720p||4K, 1080p, and 720p|
|Output Format||MP4, WMV, and MOV formats||MP4, WMV, AVI and more video formats.
MP3, OGG, WMA and more audio formats
|Editing features||Add texts and shapes with timestamps||Add texts, arrows, shapes, and more
Trim, merge, add effects, etc. on the videos