Sending many PDF files is quite inconvenient if you will share them one by one. Add to its inconvenience is the time it consumes. Sometimes, it can be frustrating if you have a slow internet connection. Many users are looking for apps that can merge multiple PDF pages into one for their convenience. Most of the recommendations you find online are voting for Foxit Reader. Unfortunately, after testing this program, it's safe to say that this is a single-function app for reading PDF documents. It does not offer the help of merging many PDF files. So, we looked at and researched Foxit Reader alternatives. Some of the programs that provide the features of both PDF reader and merger are AceThinker PDF Converter Pro and Foxit PhantomPDF. Furthermore, we will discuss them later on. So, here are the best apps for merging multiple PDF files without further delay.
How to Use Foxit Alternative to Combine PDF Files
Foxit Reader is not the only method to merge multiple PDF files into a single file. Suppose you wonder how to combine two PDF files in Foxit Reader. In that case, you will have to undergo a somewhat complex and time-consuming process. Therefore, it is recommended for you to look for an alternative to Foxit Reader. Acethinker PDF Converter Pro is an excellent alternative available for Foxit merger PDF. It is best for individuals to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file. Here are the steps you must follow to get the job done with Acethinker.
Try It for Free
Step 1 Install AceThinker PDF Converter Pro
Click one of the download buttons above to get the tool's installer. After that, run the driver on the PC, and then follow the instructions to install the tool properly. Finally, click the "Launch AceThinker PDF Converter Pro" button at the end of the installation process. The main interface will appear.
Step 2 Select the Documents to Combine
Click the "Other tools" tab from the main interface, then choose "Merge" from the set of options that will appear. Next, click the "Add files" button, and from the file explorer window that will appear, select the PDF you want to combine.
Step 3 Merge PDF files
Lastly, hit the "Convert" button to finalize the merging process. After the conversion, a notification window will appear where you can open the file's file location.
How to Merge PDF files with Foxit PhantomPDF
Foxit PhantomPDF is a handy solution developed loaded with a set of advanced functions for PDF. The tools are available for editing PDF, tools for security, and other valuable applications. Its capabilities can perform merging multiple PDF files in just a few simple clicks. Aside from that, you may also choose to convert PDF to other document formats or vice versa. Below mentioned are the steps that you must follow for Foxit combine PDF.
How to use Foxit PhantomPDF
- First, download Foxit on its official website, and install it on your PC.
- After installing, launch Foxit PhantomPDF, and open the PDF file by clicking the "File" menu. Then choose "Create" and click "From Multiple Files." From the new window that will appear, click choose "Merge multiple files Into a single PDF file."
- Under the "Convert" section, you can open the PDF file by going to the "Combine Files" option. Afterward, click the "Add Files…" and click the "Add Files…" button again to proceed.
- You can also click the "Add Folder" instead of "Add Files…" for opening PDF. Another window will appear, letting you browse your files.
- Once you added your PDF to Foxit, all files are listed with their names and information. You can also rearrange them and remove the unwanted files. Once done, click the "Convert" button to start.
- Lastly, creating or editing your PDF file, a new window will pop up asking your preferred file location and name. Then, click the "Save" button to finish.
You now have learned two of the best PDF merging software for computer devices. This illustration, however, depicts the comparison between AceThinker PDF Converter and Foxit PhantomPDF. The chart includes the price of both apps and the main features you should look out for. You should be able to decide on which side you go with after scanning through this chart.
|Acethinker PDF Converter Pro||Foxit PhantomPDF|
|Merge PDF Files||Yes||Yes|
|Set Page Range||Yes||No|
|Sort Page Order||Yes||No|
|Set Password Protection||Yes||Yes|
You now have the tools for effectively merging your precious PDF files into one. Now you don't have to bother spending a lot of time sending many PDF files. Alternatively, a comparison chart is included for you to have a clear idea of which app you go with. When choosing the best app, we highly recommend you use all apps to understand each tool better. But suppose you are asking for a straightforward and intuitive program. In that case, AceThinker PDF Converter Pro is an excellent tool suitable for you.