YouTube is known to have very knowledgeable and entertaining videos. Some videos can be downloaded and saved offline. You can use the video converter to open a video file in the format you want. With YouTube to MP3 converters, you can reduce the size of the video. YouTube to MP3 android converter apps can help you store in MP4, FLV, MOV, and other file formats. Following are some best YouTube to MP3 converters for android apps with their features with information regarding how to convert YouTube to MP3 on Android.
Best 8 YouTube to MP3 Downloader for Android
4k YouTube to MP3 is an app used to convert and download 4k video song into different audio formats. These audio formats can be either mp3, mo4, or OGG formats. The best feature regarding this app is that you can create a Playlist that can allow you to place 24 video files in it as well. This app is handy for those who want to listen to video songs of their favorite singer.
- It can support websites like Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Flicker, Tumblr, and many more.
- Built-in music player.
- One can easily download audiobooks.
- Organizing files in this app is easy and straightforward.
- It comes with an easy setup for proxy.
Snap Downloader can let you download videos up to 8k resolution, 4k resolution, ultra-HD, 1080p, and 720p. With this app, you can even watch YouTube videos when you are offline, and you can convert YouTube to MP3 quickly. You can add audio and videos into a queue that automatically starts to download as soon as the previous one completes.
- This app has a built-in video trimmer.
- You can download multiple videos and audio simultaneously.
- This app is user-friendly and very simple to use.
- Snap Downloader comes with no ad policy.
- This app can convert videos in 7 different formats.
AllMyTube is the best YouTube to MP3 downloader for android. This app has a built-in video converter and allows you to watch YouTube videos offline. You only have to install and use it. It can convert videos for apple, android, and different multimedia devices. With their new updates, you can download videos and convert them into audio three times faster than the previous download speed.
- It has a straightforward user interface.
- You can download videos and audio using multiple websites.
- This app allows batch processing, i.e., you can download an entire playlist rather than downloading one song at a time.
- You can quickly transfer videos and audio to your phone without the hassle of a USB cable.
Using this Airy, you can download videos in different formats like FLV and 3GP and convert them into MP3. You can share the video of any length at any time, anywhere. You can back up your media content offline to view it later. It works fast and requires lesser space as compared to other conversion apps.
- You can download YouTube videos without any interruptions.
- You can choose the quality and format according to your need.
- It has an unrestricted downloading length.
- Airy is compatible with most browsers.
- No need to log in or share your personal information.
InsTUbe is a popular video downloader that can download YouTube videos into MP3. With this app, you can save video and audio files directly to your device in any format. It has a straightforward interface and settings. You can download and surf the internet simultaneously.
- This app Supports 4K and HD video downloads.
- You can download Free Music and Videos
- Instube has an Inbuilt Video and Music Player
- This app is high in speed with advanced technology.
- This app is lite in weight.
- It consumes low data, battery, and lesser space in RAM.
- It comes with an Inbuilt Video locker for your videos and audios
OGYouTube has no ads. It has a screen minimization option, and you can set a speed limit in this app. Download from YouTube to MP3 it on your android device and install and run the app, and it is good to go.
- It works as a YouTube app. They both have a similar user interface.
- You can directly download videos from the app with all the necessary qualities.
- There is no need for root access to operate the app.
- Play YouTube videos in the background.
- This app can support android 4.4, and it is highly stable and does not crash.
- The dark mode is another feature in this app that can be used on your android device.
NewPipe This one is a freeware Open-Source app. It has a YouTube interface, and it runs without any Google API or Google Play Services policies. It collects YouTube website URL sources to find the song and runs best with limited power android phones. You can download videos with total privacy and stream videos in the background.
- This app runs without any Google Play Services.
- Users can choose the quality of the video you want to play from the given resolutions.
- It occupies less storage space in your android phone and RAM also.
MP3Juices is an online downloading tool that can download videos from different websites such as YouTube, Soundcloud, vk, Yandex, and more. It has a search feature wherein you can enter the title of the Song or the artist and the tool will show your results that you can download from different websites. The tool also has no download limit per day and is free to use.
- Has a preview/play button to verify if the song is what you want.
- Sources filter to control which site you want to get your download.
- Does not require registration or subscription.
FAQs About Download YouTube to MP3 on Android
1. Is downloading music from YouTube to MP3 illegal?
It depends on what type of video you are downloading into an MP3. Most videos on YouTube are copyrighted and it means that making a copy of that certain video for yourself is illegal. That is unless you already own or buy the copyright of the video. However, there are videos uploaded that are for public use and are not illegal to download as an MP4 or MP3.
2. Am I safe from viruses by downloading YouTube to MP3?
Yes, you are safe from viruses when downloading YouTube videos into MP3 as long as you have a firewall or antivirus guarding your computer. You can also check if the website you are visiting is secured if it has an "https://" on its link. Just avoid suspicious websites and those that have many ads.
3. Where are YouTube downloads stored on Android?
By default, downloads go into the download folder of your phone's internal memory. You can find all your downloads there unless you changed the default download path before.