For people who enjoy listening to music, Spotify is one of the go-to platforms for online streaming. Spotify has one of the most extensive music libraries, with billions of songs, podcasts, and audiobooks. Moreover, its library is very diverse and contains songs of all genres, such as pop, rock, love songs, R&B, indie, and more. What’s even more interesting about Spotify is its playlists. The platform suggests playlists and mixes that users might like depending on the algorithm of what they listen to the most or the artists they like and follow. Spotify users can also share their self-made playlists on the public domain, so other users can also play and listen to their playlists. However, there are times when you want to stream these playlists offline, but the download feature of Spotify is a premium function. So, if you want to download Spotify playlist to MP3, you can check out these downloaders instead.
How to Download Spotify Playlists Using Spotify
Distinctive Feature: It has its own music library and can play songs directly from its database.
If you want to download Spotify playlists on your device and convert it into MP3, you can easily do them using the Spotify application. However, to be able to download songs, albums, and playlists using the Spotify app, you need to subscribe first. The lowest subscription plan for Spotify is $9.99 per month. If you don’t mind spending a small amount of money, this is the best method because it is more convenient and easier. However, when you download songs and playlists using the Spotify app, you can only play them on the Spotify player. They are also not shareable with other devices because the songs are downloaded in OGG format and not other formats like MP3 that other players can read. Below are the steps for using this Spotify playlist to MP3 converter.
- Launch the Spotify app. After opening your device, you can find its icon in the application drawer. You can easily find the Playlist or Album you wish to download using Spotify's search feature.
- Open the Spotify playlist or album that you wish to save. The download button is located next to the heart/like button. To begin downloading the entire album or playlist, tap the download button.
- The download will then begin. If you see a green download icon next to the song titles, you will know the tracks have been downloaded. Now, you can still listen to those tunes while offline.
Verdict: Using the Spotify app to download Spotify playlists is convenient and will save you a lot of time. Although it is not free. Plus, if you want to download Spotify playlist to MP3, you should use the other downloaders below instead.
Alternative Downloaders for Downloading Spotify Playlists
If you don’t want to spend money on a Spotify playlist downloader or you want to convert Spotify playlist to MP3, you can check out these third-party downloaders. While you’re at it, you can also check MP4 converters by clicking the link here.
Distinctive Feature: The downloader is a cross-platform online downloader.
The MP3Juices.cc internet service is the first functioning Spotify playlist converter to MP3 for computers and mobile devices. A service with free software downloading, MP3Juices.cc supports streaming services, including Spotify, Facebook, YouTube, Soundcloud, Dailymotion, and more. You can either type the Playlist's title from Spotify or the link you copied into the website's search box to find it. Before downloading it, users can listen to the song on the website to assess its quality. The application does, however, contain adverts because it is free. Sometimes when you click on the website, pop-ups also display. However, MP3Juices.cc's service is secure.
- Either visit Spotify first, copy the link, or go straight to the MP3Juices.cc website and enter the Playlist title. Tap the search button or press enter after entering the link or starting to type the music title.
- Your requested Spotify playlist will be processed by the website, which will also search the internet. After processing, the tool will display the list of matches and the outcomes of your playlist search.
- Simply touch the download button to convert and download the Spotify playlist to your Android or computer device. With the aid of this Spotify playlist downloader, you can now listen to your music while offline. You have completed your Spotify playlist MP3 download.
Verdict: MP3Juices.cc is both a convenient and flexible tool to use for downloading Spotify playlists. Although there are advertisements, it is worth it because it is free.
Distinctive Feature: The app doesn’t have adverts, despite being free.
Another program that allows Spotify to be downloaded to an Android or Computer MP3 player is SpotiFlyer. It is a freeware Java application created with Kotlin. Therefore, you must have Java installed to utilize the program to download and listen to MP3 playlists offline. Given that the tool is free and has a similar design to Spotify, it is worthwhile to go the extra mile. Spotify, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and SoundCloud can download albums, playlists, and individual songs. The downloads from SpotiFlyer can be shared with other Android devices and stored in your computer's local storage. However, MP3 is currently the only format that the program can download. Below are the steps to download a Spotify playlist as MP3 using Spotilyer.
- Open the Spotify app and search for the album, playlist, or song you want to download first. After choosing the music, you want to save from Spotify, copy the song's URL.
- After that, launch SpotiFlyer and put the URL into the URL bar. The album or playlist's contents that you pasted will now be visible. Likewise, if you enter a song track, it will also be seen on the screen.
- Finally, click the download icons to the music titles' right. The Spotify playlist you chose will begin downloading after you tap on the download buttons. The downloaded tracks can then be played offline. Your download playlist from Spotify to MP3 is complete.
Verdict: Using Spotifyler is an even better alternative for Spotify playlist MP3 converter. It is because it is also free but has no annoying advertisements on the interface.
It is always fun and convenient to download Spotify playlists, so you can have something to listen to, even if you don’t have an internet connection. However, downloading them directly from Spotify will cost some money. Luckily, there are third-party downloaders that offer their services for free. Start downloading MP3 offline now using the solutions presented above to solve your offline listening cravings!