YouTube is one of the most famous websites when it comes to music and video streaming. Many people enjoy listening to music from YouTube. However, it requires an internet connection. Is there any way to download YouTube songs to iTunes so that you can enjoy your favorite music on iPhone, iPad, or iPod offline without worrying about the internet connection? Luckily, we found solutions for that dilemma because there are some apps that let you download songs from YouTube to iTunes easily. Regarding that, we have listed below the tools and ways on how to download and transfer YouTube songs to iTunes.
Save YouTube Songs to iTunes with MP3Juice Downloader
One tool that effectively lets you download YouTube songs to MP3 is AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader, a web-based video and MP3 downloader for music and video downloading. It gives you only three steps to download songs from YouTube that you want to listen to offline. This tool is indeed user-friendly due to its simple interface and easy downloading procedure. It supports the copy-and-paste link method for easy conversion of your video to MP3. And since MP3 is a universal audio format and compatible with Apple users, by choosing MP3, you can now transfer the files to your iTunes. With that, below are the quick steps you need to do to download songs to iTunes for free from YouTube:
Step 1 Search for the YouTube Songs
Then, go to YouTube and look for the video you want to extract the audio. Please copy the video link and go back to MP3Juice Downloader.
Step 2 Paste URL to Download YouTube Songs
Once you are on the MP3Juice Downloader page, paste it on the Search Bar there. After pasting the link, you can now hit the "Download" button.
Step 3 Select MP3 and Download
Then, choose from the available formats. But since you are about to transfer it on your iTunes, choose MP3 format. Finally, hit the "Search" button again and your video will be available shortly.
Step 4 Transfer YouTube Songs to iTunes
After downloading the music, open your iTunes app. Then, click on the "File" button, select "Add File to Library," and locate the folder where you save your MP3. Alternatively, you can only drag and drop the music from your downloads folder on the iTunes window.
Grab YouTube Music to iTunes with 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is another tool that lets you download free songs to iTunes from YouTube. This app has a clean and straightforward interface to grab and extract audio. Also, several software engineers, developers, and designers teamed up to innovate this functional software and more multimedia applications.
With this app, you'll get to save songs in the highest quality available in just several clicks. Plus, you can also download a YouTube playlist or Channels here. Besides that, you can download videos from other video streaming platforms, like DailyMotion, Vimeo, and Facebook. And if you're about to download videos from here, it's possible as you can extract their subtitles here too. Hereto, we provide you the easy steps on how do you download a song from YouTube to iTunes below:
- Download the app here 4K Video Downloader. Next, install and launch the program.
- After that, go to YouTube, look for the video (single or in a playlist), and copy the URL.
- Go back to the app and click the "+" or Paste Link button. Then, extract audio by clicking the "Smart Mode" button. Next, choose the MP3 format, and the downloading process will start shortly.
- After the downloading process, click the menu button beside the clips and choose "Show in Folder."
- To copy it on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone, open the iTunes app, click the "File" button and select "Add File to Library ."Or, for an easier way, you can also do the drag and drop method.
Download YouTube Songs to iTunes with Browser Extension
One more alternative way to download music from YouTube to iTunes is by using a browser extension like Video DownloaderHelper. This browser's add-on lets you save music and videos from your favorite streaming platform to your devices easily. It supports MP3 format, which is essential in transferring music to your iTunes library.
Furthermore, it also allows video downloading from any site online, including Vimeo, DailyMotion, Metacafe, and more. Interestingly, besides being known as the best video downloader, it can also capture your screen and convert audio and video files. Additionally, this tool allows you to associate different audio and video files to come up with a single output. As such, here's how to download music from YouTube to iTunes on iPhone.
- Search the extension here Video DownloaderHelper. Then, click on the "Add to Firefox/Chrome" button.
- Next, open a new window for YouTube and find the video you want to download.
- Most of the time, the Video DownloaderHelper add-on icon highlights if the video is available for download. If not, you can click on its icon to begin downloading.
- After that, look for the download folder where you saved the MP3. Next, launch your iTunes and click the "File" button. Then, select "Add File to Library." And after that, you can now enjoy streaming music on your Apple devices from YouTube.
Comparison of YouTube Songs to iTunes Downloaders
|Product||Premium||Available Formats||Distinctive Feature|
|AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader||Available but you can still download on its free version.||MP3, MP4||It has a built-in player.|
|4K Video Downloader||$15-$45 for Premium Account||MP3, M4A, OGG, 3GP, MKV, FLV, MP4||It’s a one-time purchase only.|
|Video DownloaderHelper||None. But it has an in-app product for $1-$15.||MPEG3/MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, Mobile 3GP, MOV||It auto-detects the video available for download.|