YouTube is one of the most famous websites for music and video streaming. Many people enjoy listening to music on YouTube. However, it requires an internet connection. Is there any way to Download YT songs to iTunes so you can enjoy your favorite music on iPhone, iPad, or iPod offline without worrying about the internet connection? Luckily, we found solutions for that dilemma because some apps let you download songs from YouTube to iTunes easily. Regarding that, we have listed below the tools and ways to download and transfer YouTube songs to iTunes.
Online Downloader - AceThinker MP3Juice
One tool that effectively lets you Download YT songs to MP3 is MP3Juice Downloader, a web-based video and MP3 downloader for music and video downloading. It gives you only three steps to download songs from YouTube that you want to listen to offline. This tool is user-friendly due to its simple interface and easy downloading procedure. It supports the copy-and-paste link method for easy conversion of your video to MP3. And since MP3 is a universal audio format compatible with Apple users, by choosing MP3, you can now transfer the files to your iTunes. With that, below are the quick steps you need to do to download songs to iTunes for free from YouTube:
Step 1 Search for the YouTube SongsGo to YouTube and look for the video you want to extract the audio. Please copy the video link and go back to MP3Juice Downloader.
Step 2 Paste URL to Download YouTube SongsOnce you are on the free music downloader page, paste it into the Search Bar there. After pasting the link, you can hit the "Download" button.
Step 3 Select MP3 and DownloadThen, choose from the available formats. But since you are about to transfer it to your iTunes, choose MP3 format. Finally, hit the "Search" button again, and your video will be available for YouTube to iTunes converter shortly.
Step 4 Transfer YouTube Songs to iTunesAfter downloading the music, open your iTunes app. Then, click the "File" button, select "Add File to Library," and locate the folder where you save your MP3. Alternatively, you can only drag and drop the music from your downloads folder on the iTunes window.
4K Video Downloader - Alternative Tool
4K Video Downloader is another tool that lets you download and convert YT music iTunes. This app has a clean and straightforward interface to grab and extract audio. Also, several software engineers, developers, and designers teamed up to innovate this functional software and more multimedia applications.
With this app, you'll save songs in the highest quality available in just several clicks. Plus, you can also download a YouTube playlist or Channels here. Besides that, you can download videos from other video streaming platforms, like DailyMotion, Vimeo, and Facebook. And if you're about to download videos from here, you can extract their subtitles here too. Hereto, we provide you the easy steps on how do you download a song from YouTube to iTunes below:
- Download the app here 4K Video Downloader. Next, install and launch the YouTube music converter to iTunes.
- Afterward, go to YouTube, look for the video (single or in a playlist), and copy the URL.
- Return to the app and click the "+" or Paste Link button. Then, extract audio by clicking the "Smart Mode" button. Next, choose the MP3 format; the downloading process will start shortly.
- After downloading, click the menu beside the clips and choose "Show in Folder."
- To copy it on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone, open the iTunes app, click the "File" button and select "Add File to Library ."Or, for an easier way, you can also do the drag-and-drop method.
Video DownloaderHelper - Browser Extension
One more alternative way to download music from YouTube to iTunes is by using a browser extension like Video DownloaderHelper. This browser's add-on lets you save music and videos from your favorite streaming platform to your devices easily. It supports MP3 format, which is essential in transferring music to your iTunes library.
Furthermore, it also allows video downloading from any site online, including Vimeo, DailyMotion, Metacafe, and more. Interestingly, besides being known as the best video downloader, it can also capture your screen and convert audio and video files. Additionally, this tool allows you to associate different audio and video files to come up with a single output. As such, here's how to download music from YouTube to iTunes on iPhone.
- Search the extension here Video DownloaderHelper. Then, click on the "Add to Firefox/Chrome" button.
- Next, open a new window for YouTube and find the video you want to download.
- Most of the time, the Video DownloaderHelper add-on icon highlights if the video is available for download. If not, you can click on its icon to begin downloading.
- After that, look for the download folder where you saved the MP3. Next, launch your iTunes and click the "File" button. Then, select "Add File to Library." And after that, you can now enjoy streaming music on your Apple devices from YouTube with the help of this free YouTube converter to iTunes.
Comparison of Online Downloaders
|Product||Premium||Available Formats||Distinctive Feature|
|AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader||Available but you can still download on its free version.||MP3, MP4||It has a built-in player.|
|4K Video Downloader||$15-$45 for Premium Account||MP3, M4A, OGG, 3GP, MKV, FLV, MP4||It’s a one-time purchase only.|
|Video DownloaderHelper||None. But it has an in-app product for $1-$15.||MPEG3/MP3, MP4, AVI, WMV, Mobile 3GP, MOV||It auto-detects the video available for download.|