It is safe to say that most of us listen to music to boost our mood, kill time, or entertain ourselves. Luckily, there are a lot of platforms wherein you can listen to music. However, most of these platforms, like Spotify or YouTube, require an internet connection before playing music. In that case, downloading music online is the best way to solve this dilemma. In fact, there are a lot of music downloaders out there that provide essential services to grab music online. To help you choose which is the best MP3 downloader, we present a list for you. Scroll down and let us discover the perfect tool to finish the task.
List of the Best MP3 Downloader for All Platforms
1. AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader
AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader is one of the excellent online tools for music downloading. You can use this app without installing anything on your PC. Its straightforward interface allows internet users to grab music with ease. To use this, go to this website AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader. Then copy the video link from the address bar from your source, and paste it into the app's URL field. In several clicks, it helps you enjoy your favorite music on the loop.
- You can download podcasts, video courses, and speech here.
- It's working on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE.
- You can download both a single song or the whole playlist.
2. AceThinker Music Keeper
Pricing: $9.95/monthly, $25.95/yearly, $35.95/lifetime
If you also want to download music video, then, use Acethinker Music Keeper. It has a straightforward interface, whereas it already reveals its function deliberately that even the new users will easily understand how it works. Moreover, it provides up to 360kbps audio quality to give you surround music. All you have to do is to find a video and copy its URL from the search bar. Next, paste it on the app's "Paste URL" bar, choose the audio quality, and click the download button.
Try it for Free
- It also lets you grab videos from your favorite video streaming sites, like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, and more.
- It gives you unlimited download on its premium plans.
3. MP3 Juice
If you're wondering how to download MP3 for free, try MP3 Juice. This tool boasts thousands of collections of songs that you can save in high quality. You can use its search bar to find a specific piece you want to grab. Then, click the audio quality you prefer and save it on your local storage.
- The site has a "Top 100 Downloads" section, so you'll see which song is the most sought-after by various users worldwide.
- It's working on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE.
- It lists and updates its own list of Top 10 songs in the world.
- MP3 Juice lets you stream and download MP3 without any limit.
As the name suggests, YTMP3 is a YouTube to MP3 Downloader that lets you extract the sound out of a YouTube video. This move is necessary if you're trying to save a music video from YouTube and listen to it anywhere. All you have to do is grab the YouTube video URL and copy it. Paste the link to the URL box, click "MP3," hit the "Convert" button, and just download it afterward.
- YTMP3 also lets you download YouTube videos with ease.
- It can save the video or audio for up to 720p.
- The tool can convert a video for up to 1 hour in duration.
Pricing: $9.95/monthly; $19.95/annually; $29.95/lifetime
Musify is one of the products of iTubeGo. This tool is an MP3 downloader for Mac and Windows that lets you save the songs alongside their ID3 tag info. Unlike the online tools, this software grabs music and songs from several streaming sites and convert them to MP3. Just copy the URL of the song and go back to the tool to click "Paste URL" to download it. After that, you can also convert the downloading audio to MP3 using the same tool.
- It lets you download music from Spotify to MP3 and also any playlist you want.
- Aside from MP3, it can convert the audio to M4A and WAV.
- Musify ensures that it retains the original quality of the audio when downloaded or converted.
Pricing: Free to use; $9.95/annually; $39.95/lifetime
Any Video Converter is one of the best free MP3 downloader programs that you can find. The app boasts lots of target output formats that you can choose from. Aside from MP3, there're also MKV, MPV, AVI, WMV, VOB, WMA, and others. First, visit any streaming site wherein you need to grab the video or audio. Copy the URL and paste it on the tool to download it. Once downloaded, click the "Dropdown" menu and choose MP3 as the target output. Finally, click "Convert Now" to save the song to MP3.
- The tool presents a built-in YouTube video and music downloader that lets you save a YouTube video to MP3 automatically.
- Any Video Converter offers other functions like video editing, DVD ripper, screen recorder, and more.
- It utilizes your computer's processor to aid with the conversion speed.
Pricing: Free to use; $19.00/year; $29.00/lifetime
DVD Video Soft is another tool you can rely on to download MP3 online. The program specializes in extracting the audio out of YouTube music videos. In fact, it can even grab entire videos of a YouTube playlist. Just copy the YouTube video link, go back to the tool, and set the target output to MP3. Click "Paste" to input the URL, then hit the "Download" button to save the MP3 song.
- It lets you download and convert to MP3 and save it for up to 320kbps.
- DVD Video Soft also offers other audio formats, including OGG, AAC, FLAC, and others.
- The program lets you save several MP3 files at once.
Snaptube is an Android MP3 downloader that lets you download and save MP3 songs from over 50 streaming websites. This includes Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, and others. To do it, you have to download the app's APK file and install it on your Android phone. Then, choose any site wherein you need to grab the MP3 file. From the player, tap the "Download" button provided and select the quality you want for the MP3 song.
- The Android app allows you to download songs as much as you want.
- Aside from MP3, you can also save other media files, including movies, random videos, and others.
- Suppose you're not sure the site is not supported by the app. In that case, you can use its built-in browser and try to access the online streaming platform and check personally if it lets you download media files there.
One of the best free MP3 download sites and apps that you can access is the Videoder. Why? It claims that it can download music to MP3 from 1000+ streaming sites and platforms like YouTube, Instagram, etc. Like Snaptube, the app is not available in Google Play Store, so you have to install its APK to get it. Once you installed it, go to the "Music" tab and choose the file you want. Tap the "Download" button, select "MP3" from the available formats and save it on your local phone storage.
- Videoder lets you download a YouTube playlist and convert it to MP3 simultaneously.
- The app offers 10x faster-downloading speed compared to others.
- For videos, it supports saving them for up to 4K resolution.
Pricing: Free to stream; Offers track packages but the price varies
Another MP3 downloader free platform that you can use is Jamendo. This tool is perfect if you are a big fan of Indie music. It supports lots of artists and features a whole section/genre to listen to local talent. Here, just tap the "Download" button next to the song and save it as MP3 automatically.
- The app boasts more than 500,000 MP3 songs that are all available to stream and download for free.
- Besides a computer, you can install Jamendo on your Android (Play Store) and iOS (App Store) smartphones.
- It lets you save a playlist according to your choice of artists and songs.
Pricing: Free to use; $45.00/lifetime
Last but not least is DoremiZone. This multi-platform solution is an all-in-one music player. It lets you create your personal playlist according to your preference. Using its premium features will allow you to download MP3 for up to 320 kbps. Using the Android app, you only have to access its built-in browser to visit any website wherein you download the audio. Tap the "Download" button, choose the quality you prefer, and save it as MP3.
- It can download an entire music playlist in high-quality audio.
- Aside from MP3, it can also save other files and supports downloading videos for up to 4K quality.
- DoremiZone has a feature called "Smart Mode" that allows you to download MP3 songs automatically under its "Discover" section.
Comparison Chart of the Best MP3 Downloaders
|Platform||Bulk Download||Output Formats|
|MP3Juice Downloader||Web browsers||Yes||MP3|
|AceThinker Music Keeper||Windows and Mac||Yes||MP4 and MP3|
|MP3 Juice||Web browsers||No||MP3 only|
|YTMP3||Web browsers||No||MP4 and MP3|
|Musify||Windows, Mac, and Android||Yes||MP3, M4A, WAV, others|
|Any Video Converter||Windows and Linux||Yes||MP3, MP2, MP4, others|
|DVD Video Soft||Windows and Mac||Yes||MP3, AAC, OGG, and others|
|Snaptube||Windows and iOS||No||MP3, M4A, and others|
|Videoder||Windows and Android||Yes||MP4, MP3, M4A, and others|
|Jamendo||Web browsers, Android, and iOS||Yes||MP3 only|
|DoremiZon||Windows, Mac, and Android||Yes||MP3, M4A, and others|