We need music. That's a fact. It's more comfortable with an earphone and a good set of songs playing in the background in everything that we do. No wonder many of us are using many music streaming sites to enjoy listening to it anytime. And some of these sites also let you download songs other than streaming them such as BeeMP3 - one of the popular music sites you can find on the world wide web. It offers a plenty of music in different genres. And it has a straightforward interface which makes downloading songs quick and easy. However, sometimes it doesn't work well and it has to many advertisement. So, it's still best to learn alternatives for this site. With that, here's an article to help you out.
What is BeeMP3?
Talking about a music site that can give you set of songs ready for download, BeeMP3 is the best site that can help with that. This downloader provides a number of music types, both popular and classic ones. This one serves as a search engine for the songs that you're struggling to find online as it has over 10,000 audio files on its platforms. It has the friendliest interface since all you only have to do is type the artist and title of the song on its search bar, and in a few minutes, an intensive list of results will appear. And these results are available for either listening to it online or saving it offline. Here's how easy it works as a music grabbing tool.
- On the app's site, type the song title or artist on the search bar provided.
- From the result, choose the right song that you're looking for.
- To listen to it, click “Start Download”.
- Then, if you only want to play the track, hit the "Play" button. Otherwise, select the "Download MP3" to save the file on your PC or devices and to listen to it offline.
Top 6 Sites Like BeeMP3 to Download MP3 Songs
Although BeeMP3 is one of the best music online downloaders on the internet, you must know it still has downsides. One of which is the limitation to some of the songs that you love due to copyright issues. And sometimes, it also redirects you to another site before downloading or asks you to install additional tools before you can use it. With that, it's practical to know more websites like BeeMP3 so you can enjoy and explore the music world. Below are BeeMP3 alternative tools that you can use as a backup once it leaves you unsatisfied.
One BeeMP3 alternative that you can try is AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader. This music downloader lets you grab the song online in two ways - by typing the piece directly on the search bar or pasting the URL. This tool helps you save tracks with different genres, like Pop, Hip Hop, Latin, Country, Blues, Rock, Folk, Electronic, etc. Moreover, since it's web based tool, you can download songs here for free with no sign-up or registration needed. It is also incompatible with popular browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE. And outputs are in 128kbps-320kbps, depending on your preference. Thus, this app will surely give you an extraordinary music experience on any device available.
- This tool lets you download from various video and music streaming platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Soundcloud, Jamendo, and more.
- This downloader also allows you to save video in MP4 format (HD Video: 720P 1080P 4K 8K) without installing another converter.
- Audio and video format are only limited to MP3 and MP4.
Try it for Free
Another great site that can help you download songs in replacement of BeeMP3 is FLVto. This online downloader is for free and enables you to instantly grab your favorite music conveniently, which are in the best quality-- 240kbps to 320kbps. It supports the method of copying and pasting the URL for a quicker downloading process. This tool also works on every operating system, like Windows, macOS, Linux, and popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- This tool helps you download video as well in MP4 and AVI.
- You can only download songs with video URL since you can’t just search using the track’s title or singer.
If you're looking for a more straightforward music downloader, then visit MP3 Quack. It can provide you with 32kbps up to 320kbps music quality. On its interface, you will see how to use it as the only prominent on it is its search bar. From here, you can directly type the song's information, and it will help you source it from its partnered music and video-hosting websites. Interestingly, upon searching the song, you will see additional data such as the tracks' release date, its ratings, and how many have played and loved the music through the years. Additionally, this online downloader is also free to use and does not require any registration before you can use it.
- It’s regularly releasing a list of top music giving you more idea of what you want to download.
- This online downloader works for MP3 only as it can’t download video.
One more perfect BeeMP3 alternative is MP3Juices.cc. This online downloader is free and uncomplicated to use. Before using this, you don't have to install anything nor sign up to register. All you have to do is to search for keywords related to your song of choice. The tool will then help you search for that song from different sources - YouTube, Soundcloud, or other music streaming sites where the song has been listed. And besides downloading the file alone, you can opt to save it on your Cloud storage or share it on your Facebook account.
- It has a built-in media player which you can use if you wish to play the result before saving it for offline listening.
- The output can only be saved in MP3 (128kbps) format by default. You can’t alter this format to another one.
For an effortless and time-saving downloading experience, try to use another impressive downloader like FreeMP3Downloads. This site lets you grab MP3 and convert video to audio, similarly to BeeMP3, making it the alternative to get the same job done. It's free and gives you an audio file in 64kbps up to 320kbps. It also supports multiple browsers popular online like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more. More so, it lets you download video while allowing you to choose its best audio format between WebM and m4a.
- You can directly save the file on your Dropbox instead of saving it on your internal device storage and listen to it on your phone by scanning the QR code.
- Doesn’t support downloading of playlist or album.
The additional tool on our list is YTMP. This online tool also helps you download your favorite song on YouTube with ease. It's best for beginners because it has a straightforward interface. You only have to copy the YouTube URL and paste it on this online tool. Luckily, you can download from here for free without requiring registration. And amazingly, the site will already give you the highest resolution available for your music.
- It can convert video with upto 1-hour length.
- It only supports YouTube sites as of the moment.
|AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader||FLVTo||MP3 Quack||MP3Juices.cc||FreeMP3Downloads||YTMP3|
|Can You stream?||Yes, you can.||Not supported||You can preview the video before downloading.||Yes it has so you watch or listen to it directly||Yes you can before considering to download those music||Yes it has.|
|Does it have a search bar?||Yes, you can search the song using keywords instead of links.||You can just download songs via URL.||Yes you can use it to paste the URL or search keywords for the songs you want.||Yes it’s available.||Yes it’s available.||None. You can just download from here using YouTube URL|
|Can I upload songs?||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported||Not Supported|