Having an iPhone is great, and with each new version comes an upgraded camera. While the general expectation is that mobile phones are not able to take decent pictures, the camera that we are provided with has proven to be pretty amazing. Unfortunately, after taking photos with your iPhone's camera, your only option is to show them to people on the small screen. This screen does not provide you with the opportunity to show off the quality of your artful picture. With that in mind, we are going to discuss how easily mirror iPhone to PC so that you can view and show your pictures on the big screen.
AceThinker Mirror (Windows and Mac)
AceThinker Mirror is capable of iPhone screen mirroring to PC and can even be seen on full screen. Recording screen activities is also possible using this tool because of its heavy-duty recording function. It's heavy-duty because it can withstand long hours of recording with audio included. That is why it is best suited for mobile gaming, and even mobile movie watching. Aside from recording videos, it is also capable of taking screenshots and then edit them anytime. To learn how to mirror iOS devices using iOS Mirror, follow the steps below.
Step 1 Install AceThinker Mirror on the PC
To download the installer of AceThinker Mirror, click one of the buttons below. Run the installer from the PC and then follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
Try it for Free
Step 2 Mirror iOS device with the tool
First, make sure that the PC and the iOS device are connected on the same Wi-fi network. After the initial preparation is done, launch iOS Mirror on the PC, and the on the iOS device, launch the Control Center. From the Control Center of the iOS device, tap "Screen Mirroring" and select the name of the PC from the window.
Step 3 Mirror successful
The iOS screen is now mirrored and can be recorded using the "Record" button from the toolbar. In the same way, end the recording by clicking "Stop" button, and the video will be saved automatically.
Other tools to mirror iPhone to PC
Another screen recorder option to cast iPhone to PC is the Lonely Screen Recorder. This tool allows you to mirror almost anything you do on your iOS devices to an Apple TV-like play games, watch movies, listen to local voice recordings, view photos and videos, and lots more. It can be, especially when you want to experience the iOS game on a much larger screen than your iPhone or iPad. Also, LonelyScreen can be used to screencast any activity on your phone, in case you want to record any gameplay on your iOS device, or if you are making a video tutorial. You follow the steps provided below to see how to mirror your iOS device to your smart TV.
- Download Lonely Screen Recorder from its official website and install it afterwards.
- After the installation, the program will automatically launch.
- From the iPhone device, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen to launch the Control Center. Click the "AirPlay" option and after that, tap the name of the PC from the list.
- The iPhone device will be displayed on your computer immediately.
- You can now enjoy playing games and manage your phone on a much larger screen.
X-Mirage is a competent screen mirroring application that can mirror iPhone to windows. This tool can turn an ordinary Windows PC into an Airplay receiver, which makes mirroring iOS screen possible. The tool is an effective way to play your iOS games from a larger screen because it is smooth and very responsive. X-Mirage also has a recording feature that can continuously capture your mirrored iOS screen activities. This is perfect for content creators if they like to make gameplay walk-through and videos. Overall, X-Mirage is an indispensable tool that will surely provide lots of benefits to anyone who will use it.
- Get the latest version of X-Mirage and install it on the PC.
- Make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.
- Launch the "Control Center" from the iOS device by swiping up from the bottom part of the screen. After that, tap the "Airplay" or "Screen Mirroring" button then tap the name of the PC from the list that will appear to connect both devices.
- Once connected, you can start recording your screen activities by clicking the "Record" button and once finished recording, click the "Stop" button.
- Once the recording is done, you can watch the recorded video immediately.
3. Reflector 3
iPhone to PC screen mirroring is the best way to use your phone on a bigger screen, and Reflector 3 is one of the most powerful mirroring tools for an iOS device to connect on your big screen TV. This tool will let you smoothly mirror your phone, which can be efficient when you are playing games on your phone on your TV screen. It does not require you to connect any cable to start mirroring, just like the other tool, you need a Wi-Fi connection to connect your phone to your TV. Also, Reflector 3 is available for Android devices. Besides, you can connect numerous devices on your flat-screen TV simultaneously with Reflector 3. To understand more about this tool, check the provided steps below.
- Download the installer of Reflector 3 and install the tool on the PC device. After installation, quickly launch the tool and connect the iOS device by opening the "Screen Mirroring" option from the Control Center and start immediately.
- Once mirrored, record the screen activities by clicking the record button. Once finished recording, click the "Stop" button to save it. You can watch the video again anytime.
If you want to mirror iPhone to pc free, the Mirroring 360 is an all-rounded application that helps with mirroring any of the present screen activities from tablet and smartphone devices to computers. Especially regarding devices that are manufactured by Apple, which are the iPhones and iPads are working under the iOS system. With the help of a wireless connection, in case both the screen activity sender device, as well as the mirroring activity receiver computer, is connected. This tool can make a marvelous mirroring process where any sort of activity from visually challenging games and apps being run on the iPhone, to as far as real-time camera usage can be all mirrored to the chosen computer for easier perception on the bigger display, as well as easier handling of all the related activities from the computer's side.
- Download the app by visiting its official website and install it on your computer. It does not require any app on the iPhone to use this tool because it will be listed under AirPlay.
- Once installed, launch it to your PC, and turn on the "AirPlay" on your iPhone.
- After that, tap the "Start Sharing" button to start mirroring your iPhone to PC.
AirServer is one of the great apps for screen mirroring that allows users to iPhone screen mirroring to PC. You can easily cast your iOS device without using cables and wires by following some simple steps. Moreover, you can use this app for some instances like Education, Entertainment, Business, Gaming, Live Streaming, etc. This software is composed of different innovative features that can help users for enhancing the digital world. Furthermore, this program is being developed for compatibility with other platforms like Windows, Chromebook, Android, and Mac. Just follow the steps given below to have an idea of how to mirror the iPhone/iPad screen to your computer using this software.
- First, connect the iOS device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, using your iPhone/iPad, go to the "App Store" to download the AirServer mobile app. And then, using your computer, download and install the AirServer software.
- Once done, click the "Notification" tray of your computer. From here, click the "AirServer" icon and select the "QR Code for AirServer Connect" button to display the QR code in your pc.
- Lastly, using your iOS device, launch the AirServer app, and tap "Scan QR Code" to scan the QR Code shown on the computer screen to screencast successfully.
6. AirBeam TV
Another excellent mobile app for screen mirroring iPhone to PC and transmit videos, data, and other content to your computer screen without using cables is AirBeam. The good thing about this app is you can access from different platforms such as Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and more. This app allows users to share the content of their mobile phones to the bigger screen that you can use for different purposes, such as screencasting the business presentation, video tutorials, and more. Besides, aside from mirroring to a computer, it also allows you to mirror your iOS devices to different available brands of television.
- To start, download the Miror to Mac or Windows PC app in the App Store of your iOS devices.
- After downloading, launch the app to get the code you need to input the web browser.
- And then, using the web browser of your computer, visit the website of AirBeamTv.
- Lastly, go back to the web browser of your computer to enter the code that is presented in your iOS device to start the screen casting.
ApowerManager (Windows and Mac)
ApowerManager is a file manager software for Windows and Mac that allows you to connect and transfer files from PC to phone and vice versa. Local videos, music, and photos can be transferred by this tool. It can also mirror iOS or Android phones to your computer screen. With this tool installed on your computer, you can organize your files. To know how to use this tool, follow the listed steps below.
- You can download the tool by going to this link.
- Next, connect your iOS device to your PC using a USB cable.
- After that, tap the “Trust” button on your phone to access it to your computer.
- Lastly, click the “Reflect” button to start mirroring your iPhone to PC.
The issue of the small screen of iPhone and iPad devices has been on the mind of many people for a long time. Therefore a wide range of alternative solutions has been specifically put on the market to make a way how the screen of these devices can be mirrored to a larger one, which is from the monitor of a computer. All of these solutions presented above are therefore efficient screen mirroring applications that come with great benefit for those who are interested in such service. Still, they differ greatly, and you must be aware of which is the most suitable for your own specific activities. In either case, trying out the screen mirroring function of the AceThinker software will definitely bring you joy and productive time, which is therefore very much advised.