The Notes application on your iPhone is a great way to create your grocery list and lyrics for that track in your head or take notes during a meeting or the classroom. It's also helpful that notes you make can easily be shared with others on iOS devices. However, notes can get lost. It is possible to wake up one morning and discover your valuable Notes missing. Notes backup is exceptionally crucial. How to recover deleted notes from iCloud? If your phone is backed with iCloud, retrieving them is as simple as writing them on your phone. However, how to restore notes on iPhone from iCloud without losing any information during the process? This article will address the issue and offer you proven reliable solutions to recover notes from iCloud.
Restore Notes by Visiting iCloud.com
The easiest way to locate and save notes that have been deleted is to visit iCloud.com. You can look up the notes you deleted in the "Recently Deleted Folder" and share the backup file with the notes by email. This is quick and only works when you're sure that you've backed up your deleted notes on your iPhone before the deletion.
Below is the step-by-step guide to retrieve the notes from iCloud.com:
- Log in to icloud.com with your Apple ID and tap on Notes.
- Select to open the "Recently Deleted Folder" folder, and then search for the notes you're looking for. Notes stored in this folder will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
- Hit "Recover" to retrieve the deleted note—the recovered notes can be found inside the "Notes" folder.
Get Notes Back via iCloud Backup
If you're looking to recover notes stored in iCloud, you should first check if you have a recent backup. The Notes you keep on your iPhone, such as Mail Contacts, Mail, and Calendars, are typically saved "in the cloud." To determine if you've had an iCloud backup that is recent, Go to Settings and then iCloud Backup. You can check whether "iCloud Backup" is turned on but not hit "Backup Now." If you're confident enough that you have a recent backup, you can restore it using these steps:
- The first step is to go into the Settings, and then General > Reset > Erase all content and Settings leading you to the setup screen.
- Follow the setup assistant's prompts until you reach your screen for Apps & Data page. From there, choose "Restore from iCloud Backup."
- Log in to iCloud and choose the backup option that is most pertinent to you. Keep in the Wi-Fi network till the backup process is completed.
Most Reliable Way to Restore Notes from iCloud
Restoring your backup from iCloud will erase all current data stored in your phone. We suggest that you do not restore the complete backup to your iPhone because you could lose the entire data stored in your phone. Suppose there isn't a backup, or you've confirmed that the information you require isn't in the backup. In that case, you'll require a data recovery program to restore directly from your iPhone or to access the contents of your iCloud backup. We suggest making use of professional third-party software known as AceThinker Fone Keeper. In the case of resolving various iOS system issues, It has proven to be highly efficient. Its purpose is to ensure that your iPhone, iPod, or iPad functions as you expect. With this program, you can fix any issue with the press of a few buttons.
- The program allows you to use its iCloud or iTunes backup feature without having a device or internet connection.
- This is one of the best software to help you recover any information from any iOS device.
- It lets you look over your notes within backups of iCloud before the recovery.
- You don't have to worry about data loss, as this is entirely unaffected.
- This program can be helpful in a variety of situations, including accidental deletion, water damage, system crash, no backup, and many others.
Try it for Free.
Step 1 Connect your iPhone for Scanning
Begin by connecting the iPhone to your PC and then launch the app. Once your iPhone is detected, it will display your screen appear on the right part of your display. Click the "Start Scan" button to scan for deleted data stored on your iPhone. AceThinker Fone Keeper dashboard is easy to understand, and most people facing this issue decide to use it.
Step 2 Select the Scan Option
Click the "Scan" tab, and the iOS software to recover data will scan all types of files by choosing the type you'd like to scan first. A thorough scan will drastically cut down the time you spend searching for lost data. Be patient.
Step 3 Review the Information and then Restore the Data
If AceThinker Fone Keeper finds your lost files, it will display the entire list in the interface. It's possible to click on each item in the category to see specific details and then choose the items you want to recover. Just click "Recover" and create one folder on your device to save the information you've uncovered.
Bonus Tip – How You Can Share Notes in iCloud?
Many people believe that they can share notes by clicking the share icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the note interface, and they're not. However, it shares information only on email and social media websites. To send notes, follow the steps as described below.
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID credentials. Select Notes, and then choose notes you would like to send to.
- Select the "Add People" icon, an empty portrait with an "+" circle at the lower right corner to invite people.
- You can invite others by entering their Email address or telephone number.
The Bottom Line
You've now learned various ways how to recover notes from iCloud. One of these options, AceThinker Fone Keeper, is recommended due to its high success rate in recovering data.