The iPhone is considered one of the most innovative and successful smartphones in the market. As it was developed with advanced technology, people became fond of this brand. Nonetheless, just like any other device, the iPhone is not without errors. Usually, most iPhone users experience data loss. In fact, there are several reasons for this problem, such as jailbreak failure, unintentional deletion, iOS upgrade failure, and more. If you are a music lover this can be a huge disaster as for music enthusiasts, music is a way of life. It is a great medicine to ease the stress from work. Besides, music can make you remember your past experiences, with different people, especially with your loved ones. And, because certain tracks are difficult to find, losing music data may be a significant tragedy. Fortunately, we have reviewed the best way to recover deleted music iPhone. Keep on reading to learn them.
Why Music on iPhone Gets Deleted?
As mentioned above, there are multiple reasons why your music data on your iPhone gets deleted. The first reason is a jailbreak failure; this happens when an Apple user needs to remove software constraints imposed on iPhone and other Apple products, yet it fails. Also, as Apple wants to make their user experience more secure, they usually post updates. These iOS updates bring a collection of new features and repair any bugs in the earlier version. Evidently, users do not want to miss these updates. However, some user's experience "Software Update Failed" due to technical glitches. Unintended deletion is also one of the reasons why your music data on your iPhone is lost. Whatever it may be the reason for this issue, worry no more as we will show you the most effective ways on how to restore deleted music on iPhone.
Three Methods on How to Recover Deleted Music on iPhone
Method 1: Recover Deleted Music iPhone-iTunes
If you purchased your music from iTunes, it will remain on Apple Cloud even if you delete it. You can get them back through iTunes. The following are two ways to recover lost music from an iPhone using iTunes.
Way 1: Re-download Purchased Music via iTunes Store
Whether you have deleted the music or you have switched to a new device, you can use the iTunes Store and download the music again. Re-downloading prior purchases is an excellent way to add items to your devices without having to sync or copy files. Besides, it can be also used to replace iTunes files that have been lost or deleted unintentionally.
Here are the steps you can follow on how to recover deleted music from iTunes on iPhone:
- The first action you need to do is to run iTunes on your computer. After that, click on the "Account" setting of the tool and hit the "Sign in" button. You will be obliged to sign in on your Apple ID.
- Once you have signed in with your Apple ID in iTunes, hit the "Account" setting again and then pick "Purchased" from the drop-down menu list. This will grant you access to your purchased media files from the iTunes store.
- From the Purchased page, tap the "Not in My Library" option, and you can access the music you have purchased that is not in your music library.
- Select the songs that you want to retrieve then, click the "Download" icon that resembles a cloud with an arrow pointing downwards. Once the downloading process is done, you can now enjoy your music.
Way 2: Recover Deleted Music via iTunes Backup
You may back up your iPhone files to iCloud instead of iTunes. Some users used to save their data on cloud services since it is easy and safe for them. Also, they can handle their files, photographs, contacts, and more without a computer, and it simply requires their smartphone and an internet connection. This is also an excellent method of storing important data. If you previously backed up music to iCloud, you can recover your lost tracks using your iCloud account. However, your current files can be deleted because your iPhone will restore based on the backup available on iCloud. Also, you can easily download iCloud photos to a PC if you are using this application available for any Apple device.
Here are the steps you can follow on how to recover songs deleted from library on iPhone:
- To start, you need to connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. After that, run your iTunes application on your computer.
- Once iTunes recognizes your device, tap "Music" on the left panel of the menu list.
- Under the "Music" setting, tick the "Sync Music" and you can choose the "Entire music library" option if you want to restore all the music from iTunes. Or you can choose the "Selected playlist, artists, albums, and genres" option if you want to restore selected music.
- After selecting which music you want to restore, click the "Sync" button on the bottom right corner of the tool to restore your music on your iPhone.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Music on iPhone-iCloud
You may back up your iPhone files to iCloud instead of iTunes. Some users used to save their data on cloud services since it is easy and safe for them. Also, they can handle their files, photographs, contacts, and more without a computer. It simply requires their smartphone and an internet connection. This is also a great method of storing important data. If you previously backed up music to iCloud, you can recover your lost tracks using your iCloud account. However, your current files can be deleted because your iPhone will restore based on the backup available on iCloud.
Here are the steps you can follow on how to restore deleted music on your iPhone:
- To start the process of recovering your music with iCloud, you have to perform a factory reset. To do this, access your iPhone and go to "Settings," then hit the "General" option.
- After that, scroll down to locate the "Reset" button, click it and hit the "Erase All Content and Settings."
- Once the factory reset is done, you have to set up your iPhone. Choose "Restore from iCloud Back up" and then you will be required to sign in with your iCloud account.
- After signing in with your iCloud account, choose a backup to restore your music.
Method 3: Recover Deleted Music iPhone-AceThinker
Suppose you have tried all the methods above, but you don't want to risk your current file; AceThinker iOS Data Recovery got your back. This iOS data recovery tool lets you recover data such as music and even recover deleted voicemail on an iPhone. Either from a locked iPhone or if you accidentally deleted some files on your iOS device. It allows you to recover music from your iOS device directly or your iTunes or iCloud backup. In addition to that, this program permits you to preview your files before you retrieve them. In line with that, you don't have to worry about the version of your device. It supports all the iOS devices and versions, including iPhone12, iOS 14, and earlier.
Try it for Free
Here are the steps on how to recover deleted music on iPhone:
- Start the process by downloading AceThinker iOS Data Recovery by clicking the compatible version on your computer. Then, install it by following the installation instructions. It will automatically launch after the installation process.
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer and once the tool recognizes your device, hit the "Start Scan" button. The program will show you the results of your scanned data including the deleted music data from your iPhone.
- Lastly, select the files you need to retrieve then, hit the "Recover" button.