An application is a system software that runs on a mobile gadget such as a phone or tablet. Mobile users frequently download and enjoy multiple apps from different websites or the App Store. However, some users are compelled to uninstall these applications due to a lack of internal memory storage. But there are times, they delete an app by accident, or the app will vanish due to the system update. Several iPhone users have no idea how to retrieve deleted applications or data on their devices. Deleted iPhone applications may be readily recovered and re-downloaded at any time, whether they were deleted intentionally or by accident. Fortunately, we found the best ways on how to restore deleted apps on iPhone, just keep on reading to know-how.
What is an App and why do they get deleted?
Apps were designed to aid productivity assistance such as email, calendars, and contact databases. However, the public demand prompted rapid expansion into other areas such as mobile games, GPS, and location-based services, resulting in millions of apps now available. App storefronts are where non-preinstalled apps can be found. These platforms are operated by the owner of the device's mobile operating system like App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
Apps can be accidentally or purposely deleted from your device. Some users intentionally delete applications with technical issues such as bugs, system crashes, and slow response time. Or some have mistakenly deleted them. A system update can also be one of the reasons why your application is missing on your device. Besides, a factory reset will remove all the applications you have manually installed on your smartphone. Whatever may be the reason for this issue, we found ways how you can easily restore apps on the iPhone, read through them below.
How to Restore Apps on iPhone
Method 1: Recover App iPhone in App Store
App Store is an application store program created and managed by Apple Inc. specifically for its mobile applications. This program enables users to explore and download numerous apps within the platform. Besides, the App Store is more than just a storefront, it guarantees that the applications they offer are maintained to the highest standards for content, security, and privacy. With that being said, this platform can help you to retrieve the app deleted from your iPhone. Because the App Store remembers all the applications you have downloaded and stored on your device. So, if you know the name of the app that you just removed, you may easily search for it on the App Store and reinstall it on your smartphone. There are actually two different ways to retrieve your deleted application using the App Store. The first method applies to the free application and the second one is for your purchased applications you have deleted. You can follow the steps below on how to find deleted apps on iPhone via the App Store.
Steps to follow (free-application):
- On your device, open the App Store and tap the "Search" button on the bottom right corner of the application.
- Once you hit the "Search" button, you can access the search box, then type the name of the application you have deleted and tap the word "Search" on your device keyboard.
- The search result will automatically appear once you hit the "Search" button. You can easily identify the application you have deleted because there will be a cloud download icon beside the name of the app.
- After that, click the "Cloud Download" button to recover the app iPhone, wait until the downloading process is done.
Steps to follow (purchased apps):
- Open the App Store on your device, then hit the "Apps" button on the bottom part of the application.
- After that, tap on your avatar profile on the right corner of the application, then hit the "Purchased" folder.
- Once you have hit the "Purchased" folder, you can access the application you have purchased. Choose the application you want to retrieve and click the "Cloud Download."
Method 2: Recover Deleted App iPhone using a Third-Party App
In fact, retrieving deleted applications on the App Store can be easy. However, the issue is that there is no way to retrieve the deleted app's associated data unless the program has saved data on the cloud. Luckily, AceThinker iPhone Data Recovery is one of the best tools you can rely on to recover a deleted file from your iOS device directly or it can extract data from your backup file. Aside from deleted applications it can also recover deleted calendar events iPhone, voicemail, notes, and more. In line with that, it allows you to preview the data or files you want to retrieve before the recovery process. This helps you choose and ensure that the file you want to recover is the right file or application. Below are the steps you can follow on how to restore apps on iPhone.
Try it for Free
Steps to follow:
- First, download and install AceThinker iPhone Data Recovery by clicking any buttons above. Once the installation process is done, launch the tool to access the main interface.
- Then on the tool's main interface, click the iPhone Data Recovery and attach your device to your computer using your USB cable.
- Once your device is recognized by the tool, select "Recover from iOS Device." After that, tap the "Start Scan" on the bottom right corner of the tool's interface to proceed with recovering your data.
- You have to wait until the scanning process is done, then select the app you want to retrieve. Finally, hit the "Recover" button to restore the deleted application on your iPhone.