It is possible that your iPhone suddenly becomes unable to share photos with others. This problem is typically seen when you take multiple pictures using your iPhone and try to open them on your computer or iPod touch. You may have also changed the setting of your computer and now the photos you are trying to transfer cannot be opened on your phone. You can check if this is the case by simply connecting your iPhone to the computer or iPhone to check whether the images have been copied correctly or not. If you have accidentally set the default settings of your computer on your iPhone, then this can also lead to the inability of the phone to connect to it. Try to reset the settings back to their normal state if you still encounter problems with your iPhone.
Ways to Fix iPhone Unable to Share Photos
Now, coming up next are the detailed ways to stop fixing iPhone photos unable to share issues. Learn different hacks and which one can work best for you.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
There are many reasons why you may not be able to upload or share photos on your iOS device. First of all, you’ll have to make sure that you have an active internet connection. You need to ensure that your internet connection is strong to be able to share information via the internet. The internet is essential for sharing photos via iPhone, email, iMessage, or other services. You will most likely receive an error message saying that you cannot share photos with your iPhone if you don't have stable internet. To check your internet connection, you can open new sites in Safari or other apps. You can also shut down the network and then reconnect it to make sure the internet connection is working fine. If your internet connection is stable you won’t encounter an iPhone that is unable to share photos.
2. Restart iPhone to Fix Photos Sharing Issue
Restarting your iPad or iPhone is the best way to resolve your inability to share photos on iPhone issues. To check if your iPhone is unable to share photos, reboot it.
- To restart your iPhone, you can follow the normal procedure.
- To restart your iPhone, unlock the screen by pressing the "Power" button.
- The "shutdown" slider will appear on the screen. For the most recent iPhone models, press and hold both the "Power" and "Volume Up" buttons simultaneously to wake up the "shutdown" page.
- Drag the slider to the right to turn off your iPhone. After waiting a while, press the "Power” button to turn your iOS device on.
3. Disable the Low Power Mode
This inability to share photos from iPhone problems is more common if you prefer to use the Low Power Mode to conserve battery power on your iPhone. You can reduce power consumption but some functions will be turned off or reduced.
- You can disable this mode by following these steps.
- In the first step, go to the "Settings" option on your iPhone.
- Next, scroll down and find the "Battery" option.
- You must make sure you are not in "Low Power Mode".
4. Log-in to the iCloud Account Again
This is another way to resolve the issue of being unable to share iPhone Photos. Sign out to your iCloud account, then log in to it again. Although it is very simple to use, you will need to remember your ID and password. You cannot access certain features of your iPhone if you log out.
- Start Settings by tapping your name at the top.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of your screen.
- Now, you will see a "Sign Out” button, press it to log out of your iCloud account. After a few seconds, tap the button to sign in again.
5. Turn off & on iPhone Photos Library
This method can also be used to solve the problem of iPhones being unable to share photos. It's a very simple and quick fix and worth trying.
- Go to Settings and select the Photos option.
- To turn it off, tap the iCloud Photos Library button and then turn it back on.
- Share photos to see if the issue is resolved.
6. Use Fone Keeper to Fix iPhone Unable to Share Photos
Lastly, the most effective method to solve the inability to share iPhone photos is to use a system recovery tool like AceThinker Fone Keeper - iOS System Recovery. It is considered one of the best tools to fix iPhone-related issues for it offers a variety of tools to fix problems that normally an iPhone user faces. FoneLab allows users to fix iOS systems, such as iPhone screen disabled, charge/battery issue or loop restart, battery drain, and much more. Not only that it also offers two repair modes i.e. Standard and Advanced modes. The standard mode can be used to repair any iOS device and it will not wipe your data. Advanced mode allows you to repair your device but will permanently erase all data. In this case, backup data is a must. Follow the below-mentioned guides for iOS system recovery using Standard mode while retaining all data.
- Install the program and choose iOS System Recovery.
- Click Start, connect iPhone with PC and choose Standard Repair Mode. In this way, all your data will remain safe.
- After selecting the mode, download firmware to repair your iOS system.
You may want to try all of the mentioned fixes to see if the iPhone is unable to share pictures. If this still does not work, then you may need to use a third-party software program FoneLab in order to fix the problem. It provides additional coverage against issues such as phone can’t charge, Failed to restart iPhone, iPhone waiting for activation, iPhone disabled, iPhone battery drain that can help you in solving many other problems.