Your personal computer is a beautiful device that provides access to the internet, doing simple tasks like messaging and storing files and documents. Like your iPhone , this tool can do these straightforward tasks hassle-free. Yet, sometimes an iPhone becomes cluttered with different files. You tend to store files on your computer. Keeping the iPhone data on your computer will enable you to gain access to them quickly. However, iPhones are much more restricted and hard to access, unlike Android devices. This security and safety protocol is suitable but will also hinder you from accessing files or backing them up manually on your computer. So if you ask what you should do? Where do you need to begin? You are at the right post. We have collected the possible solutions on how to access files on iPhone from PC. We also offer the best tool to perform the task quickly for your convenience. Read carefully to learn more about this reliable tool.
How to Access Files on iPhone With iCloud
iCloud is a cloud storage service developed by Apple Inc. Its primary duty is to manage and cloud-compute your iPhone files. As of 2018, this platform had an estimated 850 million users that utilize its free service. It can also be a solution to backup and restore different data, including photos, audio, video, and more. Additionally, it provides remote access to your files. This feature means you can easily download and restore your iPhone files on different Apple devices. These devices include iOS, macOS, iPadOS, and more. Its ability to quickly access your files is its main selling point. It has a wireless process to transfer and locate your files without even using a lightning cable or wire. To know how to access your files on different PCs using iCloud, look at the guide below.
- First, you must ensure that you have already set up your iCloud on your iPhone. Then, go to the official website of iCloud with your web browser's help.
- Sign in with your iCloud using your Apple ID. The system will ask for a verification code so go back to your iPhone screen. Once you have the code, type it on the iCloud system. Then, all your files can be accessed online. You can tick the icon of the application you want to access.
With this online iCloud access, you can also quickly export contacts and restore backup iPhone photos.
How to Access iPhone Files from PC
There is another way to access your files on your PC. It is possible to do this method with the help of iTunes. This service is a software program that provides and acts as a media player, mobile device management utility, media library, and more. Like iCloud, this tool is also developed by Apple on its different platforms and devices. Although it is intended to play and manage media files, this tool can also access iPhone files on your PC. To know how this tool is used to access your files, read the guide underneath this intro.
- The foremost step you need to do to access your files using iTunes is to download the software program. You can go to the App Store (for Mac) or Microsoft Store (for Windows) to acquire its installer.
- Next, with your lightning cable, connect your iPhone to your PC. Then, launch iTunes, and from the menu, look for the Account button and click it. Go to the Authorizations and tick the Authorize this Computer. Lastly, hit the Authorize to have easy access to your iPhone files.
View iPhone Files on Mac with Finder
There is no doubt that your iPhone is much more compatible with Mac compared to Windows devices. Since they are developed with the same company, the iPhone always syncs with Mac. The Mac Finder is an additional tool that can be used to access iPhone files on your computer. This function is a default graphical user interface and file manager used on all Macintosh operating systems. Its primary duty is launching applications and managing files, network volumes, and disks. To know about accessing iPhone files with this feature, carefully read the methods below.
- The initial guide is to connect your device to your Mac using a lightning cable. Open the Finder to go to the iPhone’s menus.
- Next, select the location section from the list of menus to look for all the files you have on your iPhone. Choose a tab according to the files you want to view. These files include movies, TV shows, podcasts, music, and more.
Easily Access iPhone Files on PC With Third-Party Tool
Distinctive Feature: It has two modes of backing up and accessing your iPhone files. These modes include the Standard mode and the Encrypted mode.
Price: This platform is a freemium service; its premium plans cost $25.95 for two PCs with lifetime support and upgrade.
Suppose the methods did not meet your expectation and you want to have quick access to your iPhone files on a PC, use a third-party tool. One of the most well-known programs we have to date to access files from iPhone to PC is AceThinker iOS Data Backup & Restore. This tool is a prominent iOS system repair tool, backup program, and more. Additionally, it is equipped with two modes of the backup process. The most well-anticipated feature is its ability to backup iPhone files with an encrypted password. It provides additional security and safety to your iPhone files while accessing them on your computer. Aside from quick access, it also provides an easy restore process. So, if you want to recover files that you backup but accidentally deleted on your iPhone, to have quick access to your iPhone files on the computer, follow the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install AceThinker iOS Data Backup & Restore
The initial guide on how to access files on iPhone with AceThinker iOS Data Backup & Restore is by downloading it on your computer. Tick the download options presented above to get its proper file installer. Run the file on your computer and pass through the installation prompts. Launch the tool once you have successfully installed it.
Step 2 Choose Backup Mode
Connect your iPhone with the help of your lightning wire or cable. Then, choose the mode you want to use to backup your iPhone files for quick access on the computer. For this method, we will use the Standard mode. Once selected, tick the Start button.
Step 3 Select the iPhone Files
Next, select the iPhone files you want to have access to on your computer. Tick and untick the icon to organize and sort your backup files. Hit the Next option to finish the process.
Step 4 How to Access iPhone Files on PC
Lastly, once the backup process has finished, locate your iPhone files in their backup folder. You can also move and select your desired output folder for your backup files to easily access them.
- It is equipped with different functions including system recovery, restore backups, and more.
- It can backup and restore files with 100 percent secured and safe process.
- You can backup and restore iPhone files without factory resetting your device.