Knowing how to remove watermark from video is very important if you want to make sure that you keep your videos clean and exciting. People usually add watermarks to videos so they won't be stolen and republished. Sometimes you want to use some or all of that video in your home movie without the watermark. In that case, all you need is a video watermark remover. Here we're going to review 4 of the best tools that can help you delete watermarks from videos. All of them are straightforward to customize and adapt to your needs. To know more about these tools, keep on reading to understand them more.
Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the best video editing solutions that you will find on the market at this time and undoubtedly you can use it to erase watermark from video. While it's on the expensive side, it does offer full features and numerous customization options. You can use it to customize and improve your videos the way you want fully. The app does provide all the features and ease of use you need, while also allowing you to be creative. Even if you wish to remove a simple watermark or a very complex app, this tool will help a lot. Follow the steps listed below to remove watermark from video with Adobe Premier Pro.
Steps on how to use Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Visit the official site of Adobe Premiere Pro to download the app. Then run the installer, and proceed on installation.
- Double click Project Media to open up the video file you want to process at this time.
- Once you do that, drag the file to the Timeline.
- In the timeline, click the video and check its Effects Control window. From there, click the Zoom effect.
- You will need to zoom in until the watermark in that video is beyond the video outline, and you can't see it.
- After that, click File/Export/Media, and then you have to select File Type and a destination for the resulting file. The file will be saved without any watermark.
Sony Vegas Pro is one of the significant and most comprehensive video editing solutions on the market. If you're looking to delete watermark from video, this is one of the best tools you can use. Thankfully, the entire process is simple, convenient, and easy to understand. Vegas does an excellent job of making the whole interface comprehensive but also comfortable and super simple to work. They still encourage customizability, thus offering you complete control over the entire experience. It is something you will enjoy quite a bit, and that on its own will be worth it if you want quick video editing done right.
Quick guide on using Sony Vegas Pro:
- Download the app by visiting the Sony Vegas Pro website. Then install it on your PC by following the installation guide.
- Next, run the app, and open the video by clicking the "File" button, and choose "Open," then locate the video that you want to edit.
- You will need to drag the video to the timeline to locate the watermark.
- After that, proceed on the next step to remove the watermark. Once you finished removing the watermark, you can save the video.
- From the "File" menu, select the "Render As" and it will let you choose the "Output Format."
- Select any video format under ".wmv," then click the "Render" button to start removing the watermark. Then, all you have to do is to wait for the rendering to finish.
Remove Logo Now
Remove Logo Now is a rather straightforward tool to use and the cool thing about it is that it's super adaptable. A pleasure to use whenever you want. You can also remove a watermark from video, but you can also use it to eliminate logos from images. It's not a complicated video editor like the other tools listed here. However, it still works quite nicely for what it is, and that's the thing you will enjoy the most about it for the most part. It's certainly worth a shot! Below are the steps on how to use the tool.
How to use Remove Logo Now:
- To download the install of this app, visit Remove Logo Now and click download. After that, follow the instructions on how to install the tool.
- Next, add the video with watermark. Just click the "Add Files" button, and find the video that you want to edit. You can also drag the video and drop it on the tool.
- Now that you added the video, you can start removing the watermark. To start, click the "Marker" button, then locate and highlight the watermark with it.
- After that, click the "Start" button to begin deleting the watermark. Once you start, wait for it to finish processing your video.
- After that, the tool will ask you to open the file location of the video, click the "Yes" button to check the edited video.