YouTube is currently the most extensive free video and music streaming platform online. It has millions of videos uploaded by various creators that users can access for free. Among those million videos are some exciting music clips, songs, sounds, and more that users may want to use as ringtones. But how to make YouTube videos your ringtone? It can be easily achieved by downloading YouTube videos as audio files such as MP3s, WAVs, and FLACs. After that, users can use the downloaded audio files to change the ringtone of their mobile devices through the device settings. You can continue reading the article to discover the different YouTube downloaders you can use as ringtones.
The Best YouTube to Ringtone Downloader
Best Feature: More than a thousand websites are supported, including YouTube.
Supported Outputs: MP3, M4A, MP4.
How to make a YouTube video your ringtone by downloading the audio file? The best answer to that question is using
AceThinker Music Keeper for Android. The application is a powerful downloader that can save any videos from a thousand supported websites in less than a minute. AceThinker Music Keeper converts and downloads YouTube videos into clean and crisp audio files that you can use as a high-quality ringtone. It also has a built-in browser you can use to browse for music clips you want to download easily. Additionally, to make downloading more convenient, the tool has a download detection feature that will detect any downloadable content users are playing. The downloader is also supported on Windows and Mac, but using the Android version will be the fastest way to download music files and set them as ringtones.
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
To start downloading YouTube videos to use as ringtones, download the installer package of the application first. Tap on the download button provided below to start the download. After downloading, you can open the installer and install AceThinker Music Keeper on your device. Finally, launch the application by tapping on the Video Keeper logo.
Step 2 Use the In-app Browser to Open YouTube
At the main interface of Music Keeper for Android, open YouTube through the in-app browser by tapping on the YouTube logo. After accessing the YouTube website, you can start browsing for the YouTube video you want to use as a ringtone. Play the YouTube video that you want.
Step 3 Use the Download Detection Button
Once the YouTube video you want to download is playing, the download detection feature will start working. The download detection button will light up after detecting the downloadable video from YouTube to ringtone you want. Tap on the download detection button at the bottom center.
Step 4 Download the YouTube Video
Finally, the music format and quality selection window will pop up. Choose the desired audio quality and file format by tapping on the radio buttons below. Once you finish selecting, tap the Start Download button to begin the download. After downloading the audio file, you can set it as a ringtone through the device settings.
- The Best Method to download online videos.
- High-resolution audio quality downloads.
- Supports downloading music from over a thousand websites.
Other YouTube Video to Audio Downloaders
Aside from using AceThinker Music Keeper for Android to download YouTube to MP3 ringtone, there are other downloaders you can use. Below are other tools to download music from YouTube on Android to use as a device ringtone.
Best Feature: You can pause the downloads without causing failure.
Supported Outputs: MP3 and M4A.
Another solution for how to make YouTube video ringtone on your mobile devices is by using the downloader application, Snaptube. The downloader can save YouTube videos with decent audio quality, but the bitrate supported by the application is only 256 kbps. Snaptube features a Trending Section listing currently famous music and videos on the Internet and a For You section recommending videos for you. These features can help users find more interesting videos and music to use as ringtones. It also has an in-app browser that can access YouTube to search for the videos you want to download as audio files. Below are the steps to use the Snaptube downloader on your mobile device.
- First, install the application on your mobile device, then tap the Snaptube logo after installing it to launch the downloader. You should be at the main interface of the application after doing this step.
- Next, you can use the downloader’s in-app browser to browse YouTube by tapping on the YouTube logo at its main interface. Use the search bar to search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- After seeing the YouTube video you want to use as a ringtone, tap the download button that will appear and select an audio file format. This will trigger the YouTube to ringtone converter of Snaptube and allows you to download the audio file.
Best Feature: Safe from bans as it does not support downloading illegal content.
Supported Outputs: MP3 and MP4.
How to set ringtone from YouTube can also be solved by the following downloader tool, Vidmate. It is a free application with no premium version since the downloader relies only on ads and donations to maintain the servers. VidMate aims to provide free download of videos and audio for users so you can download unlimited audio using the application. It supports many websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion. The application has a separate section for music in its built-in browser, which source different music from all the websites it supports. The feature can help users browse videos faster that can be used as a ringtone as it will only list music-related videos.
- Start by downloading the VidMate application to your mobile device. Next, install the application and launch the downloader by tapping on the VidMate logo to open the main interface.
- For the second step, you can either paste the URL of the YouTube video or use the in-app browser of the application. After finding the YouTube video you want to set as a ringtone, tap the download button.
- Finally, choose the desired audio format and quality, then tap the download button again. After downloading the YouTube video as an audio file, you can navigate into the settings to set it as a ringtone.
Best Feature: Users can compare the quality of the same song from different sources.
Supported Outputs: MP3.
Using the web resource MP3Juices.cc is another way to get ringtones from YouTube to an Android device. The downloader is an online audio converter that downloads MP3 files from compatible websites' video links. To assist users find what they're looking for more quickly, users may also write the song title or the artist name they desire. After that, MP3Juices will compile all matches from the supported websites. Users can listen to a song preview on the website before downloading to ensure they have the proper music. The website is secure and devoid of malware. However, the downloader is loaded with banner advertisements. Below are the steps to use MP3Juices as a YouTube ringtone maker.
- Visit the MP3Juices website using the browser on your Android phone. You will then paste the URL address of the YouTube song you want to download and convert here.
- Launch the YouTube mobile app or a new tab in a different window. Once you've located the audio you want to set as a ringtone to your Android, copy its URL.
- Paste the YouTube audio URL on the MP3Juices website. Start converting the video into an MP3 file by tapping the download button. To begin downloading the MP3 file, tap the download icon once again. After the download is finished, set the downloaded file as a ringtone.
Best Feature: Works on all browsers and devices.
Supported Outputs: MP3, M4A, and AAC.
Using Listenvid.com is the last method for downloading YouTube music to an Android device as a ringtone. This web-based downloader is compatible with all browsers and devices. It can download MP3 music from various websites, including Instagram, Vimeo, and YouTube. The program can also download YouTube music with an audio quality of 320 kbps, 256 kbps, or 128 kbps. Users of the downloader can also change the file's name, crop it, and tweak it after downloading it as a ringtone. However, the website's design and interface are not as enticing as the other downloaders because it is free to use. Additionally, the adverts could be awkwardly placed, and consumers might accidentally click them.
- First, launch your browser on your mobile phone, then click on the link above the open the ListenVid website.
- Find the music you wish to convert and download through the YouTube app or website. Once you've located what you're looking for, copy the URL so the tool can find your YouTube video.
- Last but not least, enter the link address at the ListenVid search bar and click the convert button. The MP3 version of your YouTube ringtone is now available for download.
|Downloaders||Price||Download Speed||Hi-Res Support|
|AceThinker Music Keeper||Free with ads/ $12.95 monthly for premium||Around 1 minute per audio||Available in premium|
|Snaptube||Free but with ads||Around 3 minutes per audio||Not available|
|VidMate||Free with ads||Around 2 minutes per audio||Available|
|MP3Juices||Free with ad banners||Around 3 minutes per audio||Available depending on source video|
|ListenVid||Free with ads||Around 2 minutes per audio||Not available|