Roblox is a popular game that allows users to create gameplay as much as they can imagine. If you are looking for ways to record Roblox, you must be a Roblox lover. Need to keep some special Roblox memories by recording a video? Want to share some Roblox gameplay tips and tricks with other gamers? No matter your reason for recording the Roblox gameplay video, you have come to the right place. This article will show you how to capture Roblox video effortlessly with the perfect way of how to record Roblox on PC. Just keep reading to find the solution.
How to Record Roblox with the Built-in Recorder
Luckily, Roblox has a built-in recorder that allows you to record Roblox easily. This in-game video capture tool is relatively easy to use because the functions are limited—you can only start and stop recording. You even can't pause the recording to ignore some unnecessary parts. Additionally, the only mode available in the whole video screen capturing way means that you cannot record only a particular screen region. Also, the recording quality is sometimes not excellent. Therefore, many gamers are unsatisfied with this built-in Roblox video recorder and are looking for better alternatives.
- Go into the game and click the Menu button in the upper-left corner. Then navigate to the Record tab in the game menu. Click the Record Video button, and the menu will close, and the program will start recording your screen.
- When you are done, click the Record icon to stop recording, and the recorded video will be saved to your hard drive. You can then go to the My Videos folder to view the captured Roblox game video.
- If you want to share the Roblox recording on YouTube, you can connect your account to YouTube and upload the video instantly to share your Roblox game experience, tips and tricks, and so on with other gamers.
How to Record Roblox with OBS
OBS Studio is an open-source free screen recording program. It is a powerful screen recorder that can also stream live gameplay to other platforms, including Twitch. Moreover, it can monitor multiple apps at the same time. Additionally, you can set hotkeys so you can quickly start the recording process. OBS Studio offers several recording modes. Here, you can record your webcam, game, browser windows, and other apps simultaneously. However, the main drawback of OBS is its main interface. It has too many buttons that might overwhelm beginners. Let us all learn how to record Roblox with OBS.
- Download and install OBS Studio and you can also open Roblox at the same time.
- Check the "Scene" box of OBS and hit the "+" button. Enter a title of the scene, then go to the "Sources" section and click the "+" again.
- Choose "Game Capture" from the list and a new window will open. From here, select the source name you created and tick the box beside "Make source visible" and hit OK.
- Go to "Properties" then hit the "Dropdown" menu on "Mode" and select "Capture specific window."
- From here, click the Roblox game. After that, the game will preview on OBS' interface. Hit OK to save the changes. Finally, click "Start Recording" to continue. Once done, select "Stop Recording" to save it.
Record Roblox with Voice Using Screen Grabber Premium
We recommend Screen Grabber Premium as the better alternative to the built-in Roblox recorder to get the best recording and video possible when all you need to know is how to record Roblox on PC. This professional Roblox screen recorder lets you capture Roblox videos in high quality, for up to 60 fps. It enables you to record either the full screen of Roblox gameplay videos or a specific region only. Moreover, you can even capture webcam footage and record audio from your microphone, the system, or both to narrate your gameplay. During the recording process, you are free to pause and resume the recording as you like.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Screen Recorder
To download and install Screen Grabber Premium on your computer, click one of the "Download" buttons above. Then, run the installer and follow the setup guide to save the Roblox recording software.
Step 2 Set-up the Recording
On your computer, launch the tool and click the "Settings" icon from its interface. A new window will appear, allowing you to configure the output quality, format, and more. Once done, click the "OK" to save the changes.
Step 3 How to Record Roblox with Voice
Launch the Roblox game you want to record and go back to the Screen Grabber Premium. Turn the switch to "On" for the "System Sound" and "Microphone" to capture the in-game audio and your voice. Then, choose the recording mode to "Full" or "Custom." Once set up, hit "Rec" to begin.
Step 4 Add annotations
During the recording process, you can add annotations to highlight the essential parts of the game. Click the "Pen" icon on the recording toolbar. From here, you can insert shapes, text, and lines.
Step 5 Save the Video Recording
Once you have done playing the game, click the "Stop" icon on the recording toolbar. The preview window will appear so you can check your work instantly. If you're satisfied with it, hit "Save" and choose the output folder wherein you want to keep it. Finally, you can open the output folder to open the Roblox recording on your preferred media player.
How to Record Roblox Gameplay on iPad and iPhone
Luckily, Roblox is available to play on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad. One more thing, these devices have a built-in screen recording option wherein you capture the gameplay without installing an additional app. Also, it assures it retains the original quality of the recording. However, expect that the file size might be large because of the HQ recording. Let us learn how to record Roblox on iPad and iPhone.
- First, go to the App Store and install Roblox. Launch it once done.
- Play any Roblox game, then, swipe-up from the bottom part of your iOS screen to access the "Control Center."
- From here, tap the "Record" button to start recording.
- Once done, reaccess the "Control Center" and hit the "Stop" button to save it.