During the pandemic, when the entire world is under lockdown, an application emerged serving the purpose of communication and a platform for all the meetings, conference calls, and online classes. If you are unable to attend the meeting, Zoom has a feature to record the meeting from both sides, but the catch here is that the participants won’t be able to record the meeting unless the host allows it. So, you will have to record zoom meetings without permission, and in order to do so, you need to know how to record zoom meetings without host permission. This article will guide you on how to record Zoom meeting on PC without permission and your Android and iOS devices. So, you won’t have to worry that you will miss any meeting next time.
How to Record Zoom Meeting Without Permission (Desktop)
If you want to record a zoom meeting without permission on your PC, AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium is the software you should go for. It is the best recording tool available on the internet, which can capture any video or activity on your computer screen. It can even record any live video if you are busy elsewhere; in this case, capture Zoom recording without permission in 1080p video quality. You can even take the help of any unique feature Task Scheduler, which automatically begins recording at a scheduled time. Not only this, you can review and edit the recorded video and add text to it. Scheduler, which begins recording on a scheduled time automatically. Not only this, you can review and edit the recorded video and add text to it.
- An effective and user-friendly tool for screen recording on your PC.
- You can customize the area you want to capture.
- It supports recording live video chat from Hangouts, Zoom, and other platforms.
- The recorded video can be saved in multiple output formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
- You can choose the audio sound for the video from computer audio or external microphone, or even both.
- It supports recording the audio and music from platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, etc.
- Customized shortcuts to start and stop recording.
- Available for Windows and Mac OS.
Here are the measures you can follow in recording Zoom meetings with audio without permission on your PC:
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install AceThinker Screen Grabber
Download the AceThinker software from the official website according to the Operating system of your PC. Then, install the software according to the instructions on your screen.
Step 2 Set up Recording Settings
Launch the software, and you will click on the settings icon in the top right corner of the tool's interface. Here you can select the format for the video, output, and other download settings. Then, click "OK."
Step 3 Begin Recording
Now, you will click on the Rec button in the right corner of the tool, which will begin to record Zoom without permission.
Step 4 End Recording
Once the Zoom meeting ends, click on the Stop button. You will be able to preview the recording.
Step 5 Save the Video
Once you are OK with the recorded video, save it, and it will be saved to the preselected output folder.
Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on Android/iPhone
Here in this part, we will guide you through recording the Zoom meeting on your cell phones without permission from the host.
1. Mobizen Screen Recorder for Android
If you want to know how to record Zoom meeting without permission on Android, then Mobizen is the right application for you. This application can help you screen record in high quality up to 1080p at 60fps. It is a user-friendly application and allows you to save the recorded Zoom meeting on an SD card. The only annoying feature is the popping up of ads. If you want to acquire all the features, you will have to make some in-app purchases.
Steps for Recording
- Download and install the Mobizen Screen recorder on your Android device.
- Next, launch the app and begin recording tap on the circle .
- Configure some settings and adjustments. Allow all dialogs and then start.
- Then, go to the Zoom application and join the meeting you want to record the zoom meeting without permission on Android.
- Once the recording is done, tap on the circle to finish off the recording. Your recording will be saved to the gallery of your phone.
2. iOS built-in Screen Recorder for iPhone
Suppose you are an iOS user looking for a solution to record Zoom meetings with audio without permission. In that case, you must know there is a built-in Screen recorder in iOS devices that helps record any activity on your device. It is an easy-to-use recorder and a convenient way to record any Zoom meeting on your iPhone without any hassle of downloading applications.
Steps for Recording
- Go to settings and select Control center, and then you need to tap on Customize Controls.
- Find the screen recording under the more controls section and Tap the ‘+’ icon beside it.
- Open Zoom and join the meeting you want to record and tap the gray record button and then tap on the microphone option to turn it on and tap start recording.
- Once the meeting is over, tap on the red colored icon to stop the meeting.
- Your recorded meeting video will be saved to the Photos app.
Alternative Zoom Recording Software for Windows/Mac
Here we will present you some alternative tools for your PC which you can use to record a zoom meeting without permission with ease.
VLC is without a doubt the best media player available, which can play any audio or video file regardless of their output format. Another noteworthy feature that is helpful to us, in this case, is its ability to record the screen in several output formats, making it an absolute choice for recording Zoom meetings. However, it doesn’t possess many advanced features but does the required job when you don’t want to involve other applications. It is well suited to Windows & macOS.
It is also another software that works best in recording a Zoom meeting without permission. DemoCreator is a simple tool with many outstanding features, including a customizable frame rate, several video formats, and editing features where you can even add effects, transitions, and text to recorded video. You can also select and manage the part you want to record on your computer screen while excluding the rest. It can be used on both Windows & Mac operating computers.
Last yet not least on the list is OBS which is quite easy and simple to use as a screen recorder, making it a beginner-friendly option for screen recording. It helps you record Zoom meetings, make presentations, capture videos and gameplay on your PC. It takes very little of your time as it requires a few clicks to set up. It is free software for all users. It is convenient not only for Windows and macOS but also for Linux users. However, the tool faces some issues like OBS encoding overloaded.
After reading this article, it won’t be an issue for you to record a zoom meeting without permission because we have enlisted several options that can be helpful in this regard. There is an option for every user from PC to Android and iOS devices on how to record Zoom meeting without host permission. With a list of tools in hand, you should think of AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium as a favorable option. Besides, it can also record Telegram call. Although it is a perfect tool, if, in any case, it doesn’t work for you, then you can always consider other alternatives.