YouTube is one of the most famous social media platforms, with almost every kind of content one could be interested in. But to watch videos mostly requires you to have an active internet connection all the time. It would be best if you had a Youtube screen recorder to capture the entire video or a particular area. Now, plenty of YouTube screen capture softwares available in the market. To narrow it down, we have listed some of the best YouTube video recorder for users to download and use in 2022.
The Best Way to Record YouTube Video on Windows/Mac
Nowadays, YouTube is undoubtedly the best and most easily accessible medium to consume video content. However, YouTube has no built-in option or official solution to download videos. That's why; you might need to opt for a YouTube screen recorder based on your device. AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium is the ultimate screen recording software for desktop computers, both Windows and Mac, and is considered as the best YouTube screen recorder. It comes with a simple user interface that allows users to capture any activity on their screens flexibly. What makes it even more interesting is that you can either record an entire screen or just a part. You can install this specialized software on your computer and start recording an unlimited number of YouTube videos effortlessly.
- It lets the users record online videos, gameplays, video tutorials, and much more in various output formats.
- AceThinker software is appropriate for novices and professionals; no technical expertise or prior knowledge is required.
- You can use the editing feature to add texts, lines, arrows, etc., to your YouTube recordings.
- It also lets you record audio and video simultaneously.
- Allows to adjust the settings like video codes, quality, and frame rate before the recordings
How to Record YouTube Video using AceThinker?
Step 1 Get the Screen Grabber Premium Software and Head Over to Video Recorder
First, you must download and install the AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium on your computer. Once successfully installed, launch the program and use the sent registration code on the provided email address to sign-up. Then, click the Video Recorder option on the main interface, which will allow you to capture YouTube video.
Step 2 Choose the Required Recording Mode
In the next step, you can choose to record an entire screen or with a fixed screen size such as 640*480, 1920*1080, etc. Alternatively, you can also sketch the area you wish to record. You must select the Customize option and then pick a Window.
Step 3 Select the Audio Source
To select the sound source, you need to toggle between "System Sound" and "Microphone."
Step 4 Insert Annotation to YouTube Videos
If you want to add any text, arrows, or labels, you can edit your YouTube videos here in this step.
Step 5 Record and Save the YouTube Video
In the last step, press the REC button to start recording your YouTube video. Click Stop to finish the recording and save your YouTube video recording by clicking Save.
How to Record YouTube Videos on Android Devices?
The most frequently asked queries of Android people have instructed users how to record the screens on Android. In reality, there are times when you'd like to record some fantastic YouTube videos to share with friends. After the Android ten update, most Android phones came with a built-in screen recording function. Follow the instructions below to discover how to record YouTube video on Android:
- In the first step, you will need to prepare the YouTube video. Then, swipe downwards twice from the top of your screen to open and fully expand the "Quick Settings" menu.
- Here, select the "Screen recorder" option. If you cannot locate it, you'll need to swipe left on the following or third page of tiles. You'll be asked if you would like to record audio. You may choose to record sounds from media and the microphone or not record any audio.
- A countdown will begin, and when it is zero, it will start recording. You should wait while the video plays and stop the recording whenever you wish to end the recording.
How to Record a YouTube Video on iPhone?
Recording Youtube videos on iPhone is easy because there's no need for a screen recorder to capture YouTube video. This is because iOS 11 or later comes with an integrated screen recorder feature that users can use to capture YouTube live streams and any other video that can be found on YouTube. You must first activate the screen recording feature on your iPhone. Afterward, these are the steps you need to follow:
Step 1 Access Device Settings
Open the Settings app and tap on Control Centre. Click Customize Controls. Then, from the menu, select Screen Recording and turn it on.
Step 2 Start Screen Recording
Open the YouTube app and play the video you want to record. Launch your Control Centre by pressing either up or down according to the iPhone model. Tap on the Screen recording icon to begin recording. You will notice a red bar on your screen when you start recording. Once you're done, you can end the recording by clicking on the red bar or blob that you can see on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can easily watch your favorite YouTube video and enjoy it offline. Download the AceThinker screen recorder and follow the above methods to record your favorite YouTube videos.