One of the most played and loved games in the world is LOL. The series is quite infectious, with several gamers using any available opportunity to upload the videos of their gameplay on video sites like YouTube. Most players want to show off their achievements and progress to the rest of the world and get feedback, reviews, and comments about their videos. Newbies to the game or seasoned pros all want a simple and effective way to record their gameplay. Below is a list of three effective methods to record the League of Legends.
The Best Way to Record League of Legends Gameplay
For better gameplay video quality, it is highly recommended to use a powerful screen recorder. In fact, Acethinker Screen Grabber Premium is one of them. This tool can record videos to 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution. It can also include the audio from League of Legends in high quality. Another good thing about this tool is you can add a webcam and use an external microphone if you are recording your live stream game. For you to start using this tool, you can see the steps below.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Program
To begin using this tool, choosing one of the “Download” buttons above depends on your computer OS to get its installer is your first step. Then, launch the driver and follow the steps to install the tool to your computer completely. Once done, open the app and select “Video Recorder” to see its recording toolbar.
Step 2 Configure Settings
You can configure the settings by clicking the “Gear” icon at the right part of the tool. It allows you to change your preferred settings for screen recording. Then, click the “OK” button to keep the changes.
Step 3 Record LoL Gameplay
Now, before you start recording, select your preferred video mode if it's in full-screen or regional mode. After that, start recording by clicking the “REC” button on the right side part of the tool. Then, start playing LoL game to capture it.
Step 4 Save the Recorded Gameplay
Once the game is done, click the “Stop” button at the left side of the floating toolbar. You can watch the recorded video from the video playback that this tool will show you after you stop the recording process.
Use the Built-in Replay Function to Record LoL
One of the best methods to record League of Legends gameplay is to use its built-in replay function. A unique thing on using this recorder is that users would not need to adjust any settings before they record the game. After playing the game, users will only need to access the replay button. Regarding this, users can choose from different points of view of each champion or freely roam to the recorded file. However, this tool lacks other functions like adding annotation, which is an essential feature for a screen recorder. Still, this would be a great alternative and one of the most natural ways since users would not need to download other apps. Also, the game is being recorded while you are playing it.
- Play any match mode available until you finish a game.
- After the match ended, hit the "Download" button found at the top-right corner of the screen next to "Advanced Options."
- Wait for a few minutes and let the tool download the recorded game. To play the video, go to your local file storage and find the "League of Legends Highlights" folder wherein you installed the game on your computer.
Record LoL Games with Elgato Game Capture HD
Elgato Game Capture Software is robust solution suitable for recording LoL games. Aside from recording games, it can also customize your settings, like bit-rate, quality, and others. Additionally, you can also monitor your CPU performance while playing and recording LoL games. Moreover, it lets you live stream your game and share it to other platforms like Twitch or YouTube Gaming. That being said, you can also connect your webcam and Elgato Game Capture can record it which is perfect for live streaming.
- Download and install the recorder by visiting the link provided above.
- Next, click the "Settings" icon at the top-right corner and go to "Device" to detect your capture device which would be the PC and open your LoL game.
- After that, go back to the recorder and click the "Record" button found at the bottom part of its interface.
- Once done, hit the "Stop" button to save the LoL game and watch it later on the output folder.
One has a lot of products to choose from, once it comes to recording your LOL gameplay. However, it is recommended to do a little research before sticking with one of the most popular programs. Computer performance might be a defining power, among other features, that might give you a hint which tool to use. Choosing a product that is not fit for your system’s performance can cause lags that severely ruin the visual experience of any gameplay video clip. Anyways, AceThinker, one of the best programs in its category, is always recommended as it is compatible with both high- and lower-performance systems. Try Ace Thinker now to enjoy a comfortable and natural recording with no lags.
FAQs about LoL
- How long does LOL replay video last?
- It doesn't matter how long the game ran; LoL will still save the reply as it is. However, only the last 20 games you played will be available. Also, the replays will only last until the current patch
- Who has the most kills in League of Legends?
- In a single pro-league match, Valkyrie, who plays for Insidious Legends back then slain champions for a whopping 24 times. What's more amazing is that he averages to get a kill for every 2 minutes of the game. When it comes to most pro career kills, it is currently held by Rookie, who currently plays for Invictus Gaming.