It is easier for teachers or even artists to draw on screen to clarify certain concepts. But for this, you need a recorder that can help you record the whole process. There are several tools available to record drawing on screen; however, not all programs can serve the purpose completely. Furthermore, the program should also be accessible for both Windows and Mac users. In this article, we will unveil some of the most efficient software to record drawing activities and discuss how to record and draw on screen in simple ways.
Best Way to Record Drawing on Windows/Mac (100% Working)
Without any doubt, it is beneficial to explain vital ideas to the audience in the form of drawings. If you wish to screen record drawing on your PC screen, AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium offers most useful options over recording screen activities with or without audio. It enables you to sketch on the screen while filming in real-time and saving high-quality videos. This software is one of the simplest and most efficient for capturing your computer screen and drawing activity. This is due to its very intuitive and user-friendly UI. It allows you to freely select the recording area. In other words, you may record the entire screen or a portion of it. Furthermore, because this recorder supports 4K video recording, all of the details of your artwork will be clear and colorful. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about having a certain type of PC system; it is compatible with both Mac and Windows PC.
- You can record high-quality video from virtually any part of the screen.
- Provide a plethora of customization choices for the recordings.
- Capable of easily recording screen activities with audio from microphone or PC.
- Videos can be stored in a variety of formats, including AVI, WMA, MOV, MP4, and others.
Try it for Free
How to Record Screen while Drawing via AceThinker?
Step 1 Install AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium
AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium must be downloaded and installed on your computer in order to record digital drawing. Click on Video Recorder to start recording. You can record any audio or video in this window.
Step 2 Choose a Suitable Recording Mode
You have the choice of recording a fixed or full-screen image, or you can select Customize options and then Select region/window to sketch the area you wish to record. You must enable System Sound if you want to record online videos or music. If you want to record online games, meetings, video lessons, or webinars, you may need to enable both the Microphone and System Sound options at the same time.
Step 3 Choose an Audio Source
Toggle in between the system Sound and Microphone to select the audio source. You may modify video by adding text, arrows, lines, and labels to the video you just recorded.
Step 4 Save the Drawing Video
Use the REC button to start recording your computer screen. When you're finished recording, click Stop to get a video preview. To store your drawing recordings, click the Save button.
Other 3 Recorders to Record Digital Drawing
Camtasia, a screen drawing application for both Windows and Mac, makes it simple to create professional-looking films. It is yet another excellent option for Webinar recordings, YouTube videos, educational films, and other explainer videos. Its extensive annotations work together to highlight important elements in your film. Make use of callouts, drawing motion, lower thirds, and other forms to guarantee that your viewer follows every action to the end. Moreover, quizzes are a unique tool to measure and stimulate learning for your audience.
- It offers strong yet simple features.
- The Audio FX helps to reduce background noise.
- Upload your videos to sites like Vimeo and YouTube as soon as possible.
- The video table of contents makes it easy to navigate.
- The PowerPoint link allows you to instantly import slides.
- The free edition is only available for 30 days.
- During the free trial, your videos will have a watermark.
- For the majority of consumers, it is rather pricey.
Screencast-O-Matic, a screen capture drawing tool that allows you to create high-quality web films. Its sketch and zoom features are dedicated to creating an entertaining and instructive film. What makes it unique is the ability to shoot movies on the fly without having to go back and apply effects afterwards. As you record your screen, you may draw, zoom, and add text. Similarly, provide text comments, callouts, and titles to further illustrate your ideas.
- Zoom in and out to effortlessly highlight specific areas of the screen while editing your video.
- You may import photographs and movies from other sources and post them on social video platforms.
- Captioning from speech to text.
- Offer services for cloud hosting.
- It comes with a few editing capabilities.
- It's inept, especially when dealing with longer recordings.
Bandicam is another useful draw screen recorder that comes with simple functionality features. The screen downloader helps you record regardless of why you are capturing your screen. It has several recording modes, including screen, device, video, and game recording. When preparing and recording online lectures, the real-time sketching feature comes in handy. You can doodle create boxes, lines, and highlights in the screen recording mode. This removes the need for a separate software tool for your drawings.
- It allows two-sound mixing allows you to record both the primary and secondary sound into a single audio track.
- Logos in PNG format can be added by users to their videos.
- With the pencil capability, you can easily write and sketch for personalized output.
- The ability to capture and record real-time webcam screen capture and recording when utilizing the recording capabilities.
- The free edition has restricted functionality.
- For new users, it can be overwhelming.
- In the free version, it adds a watermark.
- Video formats are limited.
The Bottom Line
Now you know about various tools and software to screen record while drawing. Even if certain programs, like as Screencast-O-Matic, are cumbersome, you can still engage your audience with varied captions. However, we recommend using AceThinker that provides high-quality video outputs. It also includes a robust built-in editor that allows you to easily edit videos whilst recording.