Screen recording is a digital process where you can capture any activities on your devices like Windows PC, Mac, and Mobile phones. It is helpful for gamers to record their gameplays and for professionals who need to make a video demo about software. Luckily, there are so many screen recording tools that you can use nowadays. Each of those programs has unique features that can help you enhance the recorded videos and upload them offline. However, not all of these screen recorders can be used for free without a watermark. A watermark is a copyrighted image that protects the program against piracy. Although watermarks are useful for security purposes, it can be a nuisance to users who want to record their screen display clearly. That is why we will show you the best free screen recorder no watermark. Keep on reading below to see all of them.
AceThinker Free Online Screen Recorder
AceThinker Online Screen Recorder is a powerful web-based free screen recorder no watermark no time limit that allows you to record your computer screen in high quality. The good thing about this tool is that it does not require you to install any software or create an account. As long as you have an internet connection and a web browser, you are good to go. Aside from that, this tool can put annotations like shapes, lines, arrows, and text while recording, which helps point out the essential part of the video. This tool is so easy to use that you can capture any activity on your computer screen with just one click, for free. To know more about this tool, you can check the steps below.
Step 1 Visit the official website of Online Screen Recorder
First of all, go to the website of the AceThinker Online Screen Recorder, and click the “Start Recording” button at the center of its main page. For starters, it asks you to open its online launcher to start recording. After that, a floating toolbar appears, which you can use for screen recording.
Step 2 Setup the recorder
Once launched, you can choose if you will record in full-screen, region, or webcam on its floating toolbar. You can also select the audio output to system sound, microphone, or both to record. To set hotkeys, click the "More" button, go to settings, and set your preferred hotkeys under the "General" tab. Then, click "OK" to apply the settings.
Step 3 Start screen recording
When all configuration is done, click the "Record" button at the leftmost part of the floating toolbar to start recording. While recording, click on the "Brush" icon to open its editing tools. You can draw shapes, lines, and arrows, and their colors and size, which can help you to enhance the video.
Step 4 Watch the recorded video
After recording, click the "Stop" button at the leftmost part of the recording toolbar. It opens a new window playing the recorded video. You can watch the video from there, and you can keep it on your PC by clicking the "Save" icon at the lower rightmost part of the media player.
- Despite being an online screen recorder, it has a video playback player.
- It can record videos to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and the likes.
- It relies too much on the internet.
Try it for Free
Screencast-O-Matic is another free online screen recorder no watermark that can record your screen display and add a webcam in it. You can also use an external microphone to add narration to the video. Besides, this tool has a built-in video editor that allows you to zoom in and out the video, add texts and images, and more. Since sharing and managing your videos on cloud hosting is never an easy task, this tool helps to upload videos to Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, and more. This tool is being used by hundreds of school systems, companies, and individuals in 190 countries. With those numbers, it proves that this tool is so useful and trustworthy.
- It has active technical support to help you with the tool's problems.
- Its web app only requires you to click the “Start Recording” button to begin to capture your screen.
- It gives a hard time for users who don't have Java installed on their computers.
- You can record only 15 minutes in the free version
Movavi Screen Recorder
Movavi Screen Recorder is used to record high-quality footage from your desktop. You can save online video and audio, take and edit screenshots, capture webcam and microphone outputs. This handy screen recording software lets you show cursor movements, highlight left and right mouse clicks, and demonstrate keystrokes. You can record any part of the screen, a specific window, or switch to full-screen recording mode. However, all output files will carry a watermark until you purchase the program.
- You can record screen and webcam video simultaneously.
- The tool grabs both system sounds and microphone output.
- You can adjust the parameters for cursor and keystrokes displays.
- You cannot record gameplay in full-screen mode
OBS Studio has a reliable API that enables plugins and scripts for more advanced customizations when it comes to screen recording. It is a famous open-source screen recording tool for capturing gameplay, video calls, Livestream, and more. It also allows you to broadcast your recorded game video directly to Twitch, YouTube, and the likes. For first time users, OBS Studio has a wizard that helps you to optimize the setup of your screen recording and broadcasting. Another good thing about this screen recorder for pc no watermark is its robust video editing feature that allows you to trim, cut, merge, delete, zoom in/out, and more on the video. If you are familiar with Logitech, NVIDIA, XSplit, and GDQ, then they are this tool's premier sponsors.
- It is so flexible to use and allows you to customize its advance settings depending on your liking.
- It has a low impact on the frame rate for low specs computers.
- It's relatively hard to use compared with other tools.
ActivePresenter is a free pc screen recorder no watermark that has all the features needed to record computer screens. It can put annotations, edit screencast videos, and make interactive eLearning videos in HTML5. This tool is usually used to create handouts, manuals, documentation, and other educational content media. Most of the teachers and professionals use this tool to create video tutorials because it does not contain watermark when screen recording. Plus, it can make conference materials that can be presented in a very professional way. Fortunately for beginners, this tool is easy to use because of its basic interface, allowing you to record your screen in 1080p quality.
- It can record your screen in full-screen, webcam with audio, and take screenshots.
- It is 100% easy and safe to use.
TinyTake is a screen recording software for both Windows and Mac that can record without any watermark for free. You can capture your pictures and videos on your computer screen in 1080p quality. Also, you can add comments, shapes, lines, and arrows to enhance the video. You can also use this tool to share your recorded video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, and more. You can capture your screen in full-screen or region mode up to 120 minutes. Besides, you can record facecam and microphone while recording your computer screen. To secure the video, you can also upload them on Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more.
- You can assign custom short-cut keys on the recording.
- It only requires a minimum of 4GB RAM
- There is no option to restart recording.
Icecream Screen Recorder
Icecream Screen Recorder is another straightforward free screen recorder for pc without watermark that provides you an HD video with no watermark in it. You can take screenshots while recording. You can also put annotations like shapes to highlight the relevant part of the video. As this tool is free to use, many professionals and students use it to make video tutorials, webinars, live streams, and capture moments on Skype video calls. Besides, you can include a webcam and a microphone to include yourself in the video with narration. Since we are looking for a screen recorder that has no watermark on the video, this tool can allow you to put your own for security purposes.
- You can record in all areas of your screen and can convert to MP4, MKV, MOV, and the likes.
- Even amateur video editors can make a professional-looking video.
- You can only record within 5 minutes in its free trial.
Windows 10 Game DVR
If you have a Windows 10 OS installed on your computer, then you can use the Windows 10 Game DVR as the best free recording software no watermark. It is a screen recording utility inspired by the Xbox Game Bar that allows you to record your computer screen without the help of third-party apps. This feature is usually used by gamers who want to capture their gameplay and share it online. Of course, you can also use this tool to make how-to videos, webinars, video blogs, and more. However, it can't capture some programs like File Manager or your entire desktop, but it works on regular apps.
- It allows you to trim the recorded video.
- You can change the default name of the recordings before you save it or share it online.
- It does not work on Mac OS.
Mac OS also has a built-in free screen video recorder without watermark that lets you capture your screen with no watermarks, and it’s called the QuickTime Player. You can use this tool to play videos, screen record, edit, and share video and audio files on Mac. Besides, it is so easy to use because it uses onscreen controls like DVD players. For recorded videos, QuickTime Player can split, cut, copy, paste, delete, flip, or rotate the video depending on your preference. Once you are satisfied with your video, you can also use it to save the video and share it with Mail, Messages, and AirDrop. You can upload it on YouTube, Facebook, and other video sharing platforms.
- You can record iOS 8 devices or later when you connect it to your Mac via the Lightning port.
- It also allows you to record audio-only
- It is only available on Mac OS.
AZ Screen Recorder (Android)
Not all screen recorders are only for computers, there are also in Android devices, and the AZ Screen Recorder is one of the best video recorders no watermark for Android. This app can screen record your Android phone in 1080p quality along with its audio. It is helpful whenever you want to record your game, video calls, live shows, tutorials, and more with no watermark. Also, it has a video editor where you can trip, split, and merge the video. Besides, you can customize the settings if you want to show the visual feedback for touches, countdown before the start, and the duration of the recording. You can also enable its time-lapse effect if you are trying to make a fast video.
- It allows you to set a video timer.
- It is free to download, and all the recordings are in high quality.
- It contains lots of malicious ads that may harm your device.
These are the best free online and desktop screen recorders with no watermarks for Windows, Mac, and even Android. Whenever you need to create a screencast, you can do it for free.
FAQs About Screen Recording Without Any Watermark
- 1. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 10 without watermark?
- You can first consider the built-in Game Bar as the best Windows 10 free video recording tool.
- 2. What is the best free screen recorder Mac no watermark?
- QuickTime player and Free Online Screen Recorder are the best free Mac screen recorders without watermark if you don't want to install any tool. If you're willing to download and install, you can also select OBS and ActivePresenter as your best option.
- 3. How do i record my screen without watermark?
- You can simply get any of the recommended free video recorders without watermark above to record your computer screen with audio.