There are various screen recorders on the market that allow you to easily capture any activities on your computer and mobile screen, like the streaming video, webinar, learning course, video chat, gameplay, etc. However, not all of these screen recorders can be used for free without a watermark. In fact, you may always find that there will be annoying watermarks on the output video. Are there any free screen recorder no watermark? Actually, there are some! Here we have compiled a list of the best free screen recorder without watermark you can use to record whatever you see or do in high quality. Keep on reading below to see all of them.
Best 14 Free Screen Recorder for PC Without Watermark
Before we check into the details of the best free screen recorder for PC with no watermark, let's have a look at this list about the compatible platform, time limit, etc. about the no watermark video recorders.
|Product||Supported Platform||Time Limit||Area Selection||Ease of Use|
|Free Screen Recorder||Windows, Mac (Online)||No||Yes||9/10|
|VideoSolo Recorder||Windows , Mac||3 Minutes in Trial||Yes||8.5/10|
|OBS Studio||Windows , Mac, Linux||No||Yes||6/10|
|Screencast O Matic||Windows, Mac and Chromebook (Online)||15 Minutes||Yes||9/10|
|TinyTake||Windows, Mac||5 Minutes||Yes||8/10|
|Screencastify||Windows, Mac and Chromebook (Extension)||5 Minutes||Yes||9/10|
|Windows 10 Game DVR||Windows 10||No||No||8/10|
|Debut Screen Recorder||Windows and Linux||Yes||Yes||9/10|
1. AceThinker Free Online Screen Recorder
The first recommended free screen recorder no watermark for PC is AceThinker Free Online Screen Recorder, a web-based lightweight free tool that allows you to record computer desktop screen up to 1080P without any time limit. You can select the region to record or record full screen and choose to record either system sound or microphone. The good thing is that it doesn’t require you to create an account. As long as you have an internet connection and a web browser, you are good to go. Aside from that, it enables you to add real-time annotations like shapes, lines, arrows, texts, etc. during the recording. Just follow the easy-to-use interface and capture any activity on your computer screen in clicks.
- Free screen recorder online no watermark no time limit, no registration
- Record full screen or only a selected part, and record webcam
- Record video along with audio from system and microphone
- Annotate the recording in real time
- Record video in high quality (up to 1080P)
- Share recording to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, etc.
- You need to download a launcher for first time use
- The recorded video can only be saved as MP4 and GIF
- It relies too much on the internet
2. VideoSolo Screen Recorder
The next option we’d like to suggest is VideoSolo Screen Recorder. It is an easy-to-use desktop recorder that is equipped with helpful video editing tools. Its straightforward and intuitive UI design enables you to quickly set up a new screen recording session. And the whole process doesn’t require a steep learning curve.
You can flexibly select the area that you want to record. It even has an advanced feature helping you lock and record a specific program without capturing any unnecessary screen activity. During the screencasting process, you can utilize its drawing panel to add text, shapes, and different annotations to create a clearer understanding video recording. Your voice or system sound are recordable as well. When the recording session is over, take advantage of its built-in editing tools to enhance your video. And the best part is that VideoSolo won't place any watermark on your video. Therefore, it gets rid of your worry to find another tool to remove the watermark.
- Outstanding screen recording tool with no watermark included
- Different recording modes to choose from, such as Video Recorder, Webcam Recorder, and Game Recorder
- Helpful customizing tools to edit your recordings
- Export high-quality video recording at 1080P and 60 FPS
- Various popular formats for selection including MP4, MOV and etc.
- Automatically saving the recording session that you accidentally exit
- The free trial version only saves the first 3 mins of each recording. You may choose to purchase a license to save the complete recording
- Cannot create a direct link to upload to cloud
3. OBS Studio
When talking about the screen recorder for PC free download without watermark, we have to mention OBS Studio, a free open-source tool for screen recording and live streaming. You can use it to record online videos, gameplays, video calls and anything happening on your computer screen without any restrictions on the video length. If you’re a game lover, then OBS Studio is the best free no watermark screen recorder for you as it’s possible to record high fps games. Another nice feature about this free screen recording software no watermark is its robust video editing feature that allows you to trim, cut, merge, delete, zoom in/out, and more on the video.
- Open source screen recorder no time limit no watermark for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Multiple flexible recording modes
- Record video in high quality at 1080P and 60FPS
- Excellent video and audio editing functions provided
- You can customize its advance settings depending on your needs
- Broadcast the recorded game video directly to YouTube, Twitch and the likes
- It's hard to use especially for beginners
- You cannot pause the recording
- It tends to be laggy on low specs computers
- There is no technical help and support
ScreenRec is an all-in-one recording tool that makes recording your screen as simple as possible. There is no limit on recording time and no watermark. All you have to do is remember the shortcut Alt + S. This launches ScreenRec’s screen capture mode and, from there, you can choose to record your screen with computer audio or even sound from your microphone. You can also take and annotate screenshots with ScreenRec.
- Record your computer screen in HD
- Record your microphone
- Record your webcam
- Unlimited recording time
- Instant sharing via private link
- There are no video editing tools
- You can’t annotate videos
ActivePresenter by Atomi Systems is one of the best screen recorders for PC without watermark that we cannot ignore. There is also no recording time limitations. It offers all the features needed to record your computer screen with audio up to 1080P quality. Moreover, it allows you to put annotations and edit screencast videos. This tool is usually used to create handouts, manuals, documentation, training videos, how-to tutorials, e-learning courses, and other educational content media. It’s very popular among teachers and professionals.
- Free recording software no watermark, no time limit
- Record full screen, region, webcam, window, etc. and take screenshots
- Record mouse cursor and add annotations like shape, line, arrows, texts, callouts, etc.
- Video editing tools like trim, cut, join, etc. are available
- You can export video into MP4, AVI, WMV, WebM and MKV
- Upload and share recorded video directly to YouTube
- A little complicated to use for newbies
- The Windows version only work for 64-bit computers
- It cannot record high FPS gameplays
Screencast-O-Matic is another browser-based free online screen recorder no watermark that you can use to record your screen display for free without watermark added. Though you can record videos for up to 15 minutes, you can record unlimited times as you like. With this free tool, you can record full screen or region according to your needs. Besides, it offers a built-in video editor that allows you to zoom in and out the video, add texts and images, and more. Since sharing and managing your videos on cloud hosting is never an easy task, this tool helps to upload videos to Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, and more. We also gathered and compiled the best Screencast-o-matic alternative, you can check them out by clicking on the link provided.
- Record full screen, region, active window and webcam
- Record audio narrations from microphone
- Add stock music and captions to the recorded video before saving it
- Save video to MPV, AVI and FLV
- You have to download and install a launcher to activate the app
- Video length is limited to 15 minutes in the free version
- You can not draw the recording in real time to annotate it
7. FlashBack Express
FlashBack Express by Blueberry Software is also one of the best screen recorders without watermark for PC. Actually, it's a free version of the premium Flashback Pro. But the free version is OK for many cases. The free FlashBack Express recorder allows you to record the full screen, region and window along with webcam, microphone, and system sound. There is no limit on the video length unless you set one by yourself. And you can use the scheduled recording function to start and stop the recording automatically at a specific time you want.
- Record whole screen, a select area, a window or a webcam
- You can schedule recording at designated time
- Add commentary and music to the video
- Directly upload and share video to YouTube
- It's available for Windows 10/8/7 only
- There is no annotation and editor tools
- The recording is first saved as FBR and you need to export it as video in MP4, AVI or WMV from FlashBack Express player
8. Free Cam
Free Cam is another free screen recorder no time limit no watermark for Windows 10/8/7 that you can use to create screencast videos. It allows you to record full screen or selected region according to your needs. You can record both the sounds from the microphone and system. During the recording, you can highlight the mouse cursor and turn on mouse click sounds to emphasize key details and steps. What’s more, there is a built-in editor that allows you to delete unwanted parts of the video, remove background noise, adjust volume, etc. to polish the recorded video instantly.
- Record entire screen, selected region or a single window
- Record voice over and system audio
- Has a built-in video and audio editor
- Directly share video to YouTube
- The output format is WMV only
- The maximum recording quality is 760p
- Webcam recording is not supported
ShareX should be included in the list of best screen recorder free without watermark. The same as OBS Studio, it's an open source screen recorder that allows you to capture your computer screen in full screen, region, or window for free with no watermark or time limit. You can even capture the computer screen according to a schedule by setting a task. The interface is much intuitive among open-source tools so you can start and finish the recording without learning curves.
- Free open source screen recorder for PC no watermark
- Multiple capture codes for you to record video and capture screenshots
- You can add customized watermarks
- Send videos straightly to 80+social media websites and file-sharing sites
- It only works on Windows
- A little complicated for beginners to use
- It can’t record games running in full-screen mode
- The video editor is quite simple with limited features
- Webcam recording is not supported
The next free screen recorder with no watermark for PC is TinyTake from the Mangoapps. Actually, we can say that it’s a free version of the premium software with limited recording features. You can capture your pictures and videos on your computer screen in 1080p quality. Also, you can share the recorded video to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, and more. However, the recording limit is 5 minutes. If you want to record online movies and webinars, TinyTake is not a good option.
- Easy to use interface
- Capture whatever you see on computer screen in different recording modes
- Annotate the screencast and screenshot with texts, arrows, highlights, etc.
- Share videos and screenshots in the cloud
- Free online storage up to 2GB
- You need to create an account and log in to use the software
- You can record only 5 minutes in the free version
- It requires at least 4GB of RAM to run the program
- There is no option to restart the recording
11. Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder
If you're using a Chrome browser and want to record some short clips, you can try the online Chrome video recorder extension called Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder. With this free screen recorder online with no watermark, you can record desktop screen, browser tab, or webcam with microphone’s audio as narrations. After the recording, you can trim the video and annotate it with some drawing tools. And it allows you to share the recorded video to YouTube, send in an email, share to the classroom, and generate QR code. However, though you can record unlimited times, each video can last only 5 minutes.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromebook
- Record desktop, browser or webcam
- Multiple ways to publish and share your video
- Generate a shareable link instantly to share your recording
- Export as MP4, animated GIF, or MP3
- You need to sign in to Google to use this extension
- You can record only 5 minutes for each video
- No real-time annotation features
12. Windows 10 Game Bar
If you're using a Windows 10 PC and want to record a gameplay video, then the Windows 10 Game Bar is a good free screen recorder Windows 10 no watermark for you. It’s a screen recording tool inspired by the Xbox Game bar that primarily designed to record gameplay on Windows 10. You can also use it to create how-to videos, record webinars, capture videos, etc. However, you can’t record desktop or choose to record a specific region as the Game Bar in Windows 10 only allows you to record the screen activity of an active application.
- Pre-installed free screen recorder for PC without watermark, no need to install any software
- It allows you to trim the recorded video
- You can change the default name of the recordings before you save it or share it online
- Only available for Windows 10
- You cannot record full screen, region or capture webcam
- You can't pause the recording
13. QuickTime Player
If you are looking for a free Mac screen recorder no watermark, QuickTime Player is a nice option. It’s the built-in default video player for Mac, but it can also be used as a screen recorder that lets you capture your computer screen for free. After the recording, you can split, cut, copy, paste, delete, flip, or rotate the video depending on your preference. Once you are satisfied with your video, you can also use it to save the video and share it with Mail, Messages, and AirDrop. You can upload it on YouTube, Facebook, and other video sharing platforms.
- Built-in free Mac screen recorder without downloading and watermark
- Play and edit the video after the recording
- You can also use it to record the screen of iPhone and iPad
- You can record only the audio
- It's only available for Mac users
- To record system sound, you will need to install a third-part software
- You can’t annotate the video during the recording process
14. Debut Screen Recorder
Debut Screen Recorder is a robust screen capture software that can help you record in full-screen, region, and webcam. It can also record the network IP camera and other devices. Aside from that, you can adjust the color settings and add effects to the recording. You can add captions and timestamps like text overlays to your video. It also supports various formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, and more. You can also use this tool to burn the recorded video directly to DVD.
- This tool can record both your computer screen and webcam at the same time without watermarks.
- It has a feature where you can schedule a recording time.
- You can't use most of its editing features on its free trial version.
How to Record Screen for Free Without Watermark Online
Here we will show you how to record video without watermark using the free online screen recorder from AceThinker.
Step 1 Visit Free Screen Recorder Page
First of all, go to the website of the AceThinker Online Screen Recorder, and click the "Start Recording" button at the center of its main page. For starters, it asks you to open its online launcher to start recording. After that, a floating toolbar appears, which you can use for screen recording.
Step 2 Set Up the Recording Parameters
Once launched, you can choose if you will record in full-screen, region, or webcam on its floating toolbar. You can also select the audio output to system sound, microphone, or both to record. To set hotkeys, click the "More" button, go to settings, and set your preferred hotkeys under the "General" tab. Then, click "OK" to apply the settings.
Step 3 Start to Record Screen Without Watermark
When all configuration is done, click the "Record" button at the leftmost part of the floating toolbar to start recording. While recording, click on the "Brush" icon to open its editing tools. You can draw shapes, lines, and arrows, and their colors and size, which can help you to enhance the video.
Step 4 Save the Recording With No Watermark
After recording, click the "Stop" button at the leftmost part of the recording toolbar. It opens a new window playing the recorded video. You can watch the video from there, and you can keep it on your PC by clicking the "Save" icon at the lower rightmost part of the media player.
Try it for Free
FAQs About Screen Recording Without Any Watermark
1. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 10 without a watermark?
You can consider the AceThinker Free Online Screen Recorder as the best free Windows 10 screen recorder without watermarks and time limit.
2. What is the best free screen recorder Mac no watermark?
QuickTime player and Free Online Screen Recorder are the best free Mac screen recorders without watermark if you don't want to install any tool. If you're willing to download and install, you can also select OBS and ActivePresenter as your best option.
3. How to record my screen without watermark?
You can simply get any of the recommended free video recorders without watermark above to record your computer screen with audio.