Messages are essential data on your Android device because some of the SMS on your device has important details, such as government messages, text messages from your bank account, and other important announcements from someone. If these messages are suddenly deleted, you might lose some of your personal data. But recovering data sounds impossible to do. If you are interested in how to retrieve deleted text messages on Android, we first need to discuss these effective ways to recover your important text messages.
5 Solution to Recover Deleted Text Messages Android
1. AceThinker Android Data Recovery
Distinctive feature: This software is a powerful tool that can perform the data recovery process. It can also extract data from a dead phone and make a backup file for your important data.
Price: Feature included to the purchase: Android Data Recovery, Data Extraction, Backup & Restore Data
Lifetime - 91.85
Yearly - 71.85
Monthly - 52.85
Once you’ve deleted a text message, it's not easy to get them back. But if you have this tool, we guarantee you that you can recover any deleted data on your Android device. The AceThinker Android Data Recovery tool is a powerful software that can deeply scan and find deleted data on your Android device. Once the software finds these deleted data, you may recover them using this tool. This is the most efficient way to restore your deleted text messages if you don't have a backup file. It can also recover deleted photos and other data types on your Android device. If you want to learn how to recover deleted messages on Android, you may continue reading this article.
Step 1 Download and Install
To start the process of Android SMS recovery, you need to download and install the AceThinker Android Data Recovery software. Click the download icon above to download its installer package. Run the installer once it is downloaded on your PC, and launch the software when the installation is done to divert you to its interface.
Step 2 Click the Android Data Recovery
On the tool's interface, you will see three features you can use. Since you want to recover deleted data, you must click Android Data Recovery mode. This feature will allow you to scan for the deleted data and recover it.
Step 3 Select Specific Data
Once you are in the Android Data Recovery mode, you will see a data grid on your screen. Select the Message data to recover your deleted text SMS on your Android device. When done selecting, you may click the Next button to proceed to the last phase of the tool.
Step 4 Recover your deleted messages
Lastly, in the last phase of the software, you will see the scanned deleted text messages from your Android device. Select from the text messages on your screen that you want to recover. After selecting the text messages, you may click the Recover button below the software’s interface.
2. Backup and Restore
If you regularly do a backup for your important text messages, sudden deletion of your text messages will not be a big problem because you can immediately recover your important messages from your backup file whenever you need them. This is a smart way to protect your text messages from any unnecessary disaster that may happen to your data on your Android device. With that, we can avoid losing important information from our Android devices. You can follow the steps below to access and recover deleted text messages Android from your backup file.
- To access this option, you need to open your Android device first. Go to your application menu and look for your Phone setting. Once you’ve found the Phone setting click it immediately to launch it.
- On the Phone setting, swipe your screen and look for the Backup option. If you found this option tap it from your screen to divert you to the main setting of the backup option. You will see another set of options on your screen and select the Restore option.
- Once you’ve tapped the Restore option, you will see a list of transactions or backup files on your screen. Look for the backup file that contains your important text messages and tap it. Once you are inside the backup file, select the text messages data type on your screen and click the restore button.
3. Samsung Cloud
Samsung Cloud is a convenient feature that Samsung developed on their option. With this option, you can perform a backup file on your Samsung account. Once you have backup data on your account, you can easily access your files on any Samsung device that your Samsung account is logged into. That‘s why it is convenient to back up important text messages on your Samsung Cloud. To recover deleted texts Android from your Samsung Cloud, kindly follow the user guide below.
- You need to open your device to access the Samsung Cloud option on your Android device. Browse your application menu and look for your Phone setting. Click the Phone Setting once you’ve found it.
- In your Phone setting’s interface, you will see your Samsung account. Tap it, and you will see another set of options on your screen. Then tap the Samsung cloud on the options list.
- After clicking the Samsung Cloud option, you will see another list of options on your screen. Click the Restore option to show your screen a list of backup file transactions. Tap the backup file that contains your important text message. Inside the backup file folder, select the Message data type and tap the Restore button to recover your text SMS from your Samsung cloud.
4. Google Drive
The next on the list of software that can help you to restore text messages Android is Google Drive. This app can be installed on your Android device, and it is a cloud drive platform that you can use as your storage for your backup file. This cloud drive has a free storage capacity of 15 GB, so you can upload your important text messages as many as you can on this cloud drive. With the help of this application software, you can secure your important and personal text messages. It is easy to access on your Android device, which is why most people use this application as their main storage for important data.
- If you don't have this application, you can install it on your Android device. Open your Play Store and Google Drive. Once you’ve installed the app, you can launch it to divert you to its interface.
- On the app interface, you will see a three horizontal line icon. Kindly tap it on your screen to preview the options list of the application. Select the backups option on the options list to redirect you to the backup option of Google Drive.
- After tapping the backups option, you will see a list of backup files on your screen. Kindly tap the backup folder that has your backup text messages. Inside the folder, select the SMS file to retrieve deleted text messages Android from your backup file inside Google Drive.
5. SMS Backup&Restore
Are you still looking for a tool to help you solve this problem of how to retrieve deleted text messages on Android phone? In that case, you can try to use this alternative application to solve your problem. Before proceeding, you must know that this application works similarly to a local backup file. But the variation between the two is that this application is more efficient in processing a backup file for your important text messages. With the help of this application, you quickly make a backup file for your text SMS and access it from this app. To restore your deleted text messages on this app, you can follow the provided step below.
- This application is installable on the Play Store, so if you are looking for an app that can manage to protect your SMS, you can try this tool. You need to open your device to access your backup text messages from your application. Go to your application menu and browse for this application or simply go to your Play Store and type on the search bar for the SMS Backup&Restore.
- Once you find the app, launch it immediately to redirect you to its interface. Tap the three horizontal line icon on your screen to show more options in the app. Then tap the Restore option to proceed to the last phase of retrieving deleted text messages Android.
- After you tap the Restore option, you will see a list of backup files for your text messages. Select the file you want to recover from your backup files and tap the RESTORE button below your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Download and install the AceThinker Android Data Recovery.
- Launch the software, then connect your PC and Android.
- After connecting, you may now operate the system and recover your deleted data.
Recovering your deleted messages sounds impossible to do, right? But with the help of the solutions above, you can manage to recover your important text messages from your Android device. If you want to keep your important safe from any disaster, you must make a backup file for your file. If you experience sudden deletion, you may use the AceThinker Android Data Recovery, which can recover your Snapchat messages, videos, photos and any types of data from your Android device without a backup.