One of the most precious things that you could lose on an Android phone is undoubtedly photos. We like to take and store photographs on our phone to cherish our favorite memories. If we lose them, not only we just lose our photos, but we lose all the memories we tried to keep. Many people go into fearful mode and it's normal to seek out ways to restore deleted photos Samsung. It is good to know that there are several ways to retrieve deleted photos for Samsung or on other Android devices. Looking to know how to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung? All you have to do is follow these simple techniques, and one of them will allow you to restore deleted photos on Samsung.
Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Phone?
Answer to the question is yes. You can recover deleted photos from Samsung by making use of the Android Data Recovery tool. When photos are erased in Samsung and other Android phones, people believe that they're gone forever. It's not the case they're still stored on the device's internal memory, and you stand an excellent chance of recovering these photos. No matter what type of data has been lost They can all be easily recovered until they're not replaced. To get deleted photos back on Samsung phone successfully, it is necessary to keep in mind these things:
- Do not access your Samsung device following the loss of photos. Since continuing to use the phone could overwrite the existing files and you will not be able to recover those photos you lost.
- There is a better chance for Samsung Galaxy photo recovery by making use of the most trusted third-party software.
Top 5 Methods to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Phone
1. Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Device with Specialized Software – Editors Choice
Wondering about how to recover deleted photos on Samsung using a third party app? If you wish to recover deleted images on any Samsung phone and that too without any prior backup available, it is necessary to utilize a special recovery software. The most effective tool for this purpose is AceThinker Android Data Recovery. AceThinker Android Data Recovery has the highest rate of success in terms of recovery in Android devices. One thing which is extremely remarkable about this tool is that it is able to recover all kinds of data from devices regardless of the way the data was lost. It can even retrieve information from damaged or broken devices, or the one that is submerged in water. Apart from aiding you in recovering data from your Android smartphone's internal memory, AceThinker can also quickly assist you in recovering files from external storage devices such as USB drives as well as SD cards.
- It can recover a variety of files like contacts, videos, photos messages, music and much more.
- It's fast and precise in recovering data from Android devices.
- The interface for users is very pleasant and easy to use even for beginners.
- Allows previewing the files before initiating the actual recovery process.
- Compatible with all Samsung models and Android version 4.0 and above.
How to retrieve deleted photos in Samsung?
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install and Open AceThinker
First of all, you will need to install AceThinker Android on your PC and then open the program. Then connect your Android device to your computer via USB cables and wait for the program to recognize the device.
Step 2 Open USB debugging Mode
The software will identify your Android Samsung version and will tell you how to access the USB debugging feature on your device. Follow the screen instructions. After that, check the boxes of the kinds of files you'd like to retrieve and then select Next.
Step 3 Root Your Samsung Device
The program needs to get privilege permission for reading the device's information therefore you will be required to download an application called rooting Tool. This is done by activating Installation via USB option under Developer options. It is also possible to install a root application on your phone for rooting the device.
Step 4 Recover Deleted Photos
After the scanning has been completed you will be informed to confirm that the Standard Scan has been finished. After that, click OK and view your files by category on the right sidebar. Choose the Android data you'd like to restore, and press Recover to finish the recovery process.
2. Get Deleted Photos Back on Samsung via Gallery App
The video or photo deleted from the Gallery app is stored within the Trash folder for 30 days, before being deleted permanently. If you've deleted a picture or video in the last few days you'll be able to retrieve it without any Samsung photo recovery app by removing it from its Trash folder. Here's how to recover deleted pictures in Samsung:
- Launch the Gallery application. Press on the Menu button (three vertical stripes) in the bottom right corner and then select the trash.
- Here, you'll discover all the photos and videos that you've deleted over the last 30 days. Choose the one you want to restore and then tap on the restore icon on the right side.
- It is convenient to know that the Gallery app allows you to recover multiple photos or videos at the same time. To do this, click to the Edit button in the upper right and choose all the photos and videos you wish to restore. Then, tap the Restore button.
3. Use Google Photos App to Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Device
If you're a fan of Google's apps and services, it's likely you already use the Google Photos application installed on your smartphone. Similar to the Gallery application, you can recover deleted photos from Samsung Google Photos as it has its own trash folder. If you've deleted photos or videos within the Google Photos app, then you'll see them in the Trash folder. If the photo or video was backed up to cloud storage and you have 60 days to restore it. In other cases, the file will be deleted within 30 days. The following are the steps to find deleted photos on Samsung:
- Open Google Photos on your phone. Select the Library tab and then click the trash icon.
- Locate the photo or video you wish to save and then click the Restore option near the bottom to restore it.
- Alternatively, you can save multiple videos or photos simultaneously. To do this, click in the Select option and select all the videos and photos you wish to save. Next, you can tap the Restore button.
4. Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung Mobile from Samsung Cloud
If you're a Samsung smartphone user, then you're probably familiar with an internal feature on your phone known as ' Samsung Cloud'. This amazing feature is used to save important media files like videos, photos and other media files for backup. If you've saved your most precious photos on the Samsung cloud for backup and the sync option has been available, then you are able to restore them from there. Follow the steps below to learn how to retrieve deleted images from a Samsung tablet using Samsung Cloud:
- From your Home screen, click Settings.
- Scroll down, then click to access the cloud & Accounts.
- In the backup and restore menu Click on Restore.
- Click on Photos> click Restore now.
5. Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Device Via Dropbox
Dropbox offers a relatively small quantity of space when compared with the other services for cloud storage. However, it is quite well-liked by Samsung users who do not like the Samsung cloud Here's how to quickly perform Samsung phones deleted photos recovery:
- Open Dropbox.
- Click here to Photos.
- Select the images you want to save.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Lastly, choose an option to Save to the device.
Bonus: Tips to Avoid Photo Loss on Samsung Phones
We all know that the best way to prevent is superior to cure. This is why it is our suggestion to follow the steps below to prevent further loss of data for Samsung devices.
- Always make sure to have an archive of your most important files, including pictures, in the form of a cloud backup, or on multiple storage devices.
- Before you erase any media files on the Samsung phone, be sure to know you know what files you need to erase and the files you're taking out.
- Keep the SD card within the Samsung device, as it's susceptible to getting damaged.
- Prior to performing a factory reset to the Samsung gadget and formatting the SD card, be sure to back up the information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can retrieve deleted images on Samsung internal storage by following the following simple steps:
- Launch the Gallery application and then Click to open the hamburger menu.
- Select the recycle bin and tap the images you wish to retrieve.
- Now, select the Restore option to restore these photos back into the gallery.
Now, hopefully one of these methods can help you retrieve deleted images and videos from Samsung recently deleted photos. Storing your most important videos and photos in one location is not an ideal option. If you haven't made any prior backup and now want to recover deleted photos on Samsung device, then we strongly recommend giving AceThinker a try. To avoid running into similar scenarios in the future, think about backing up your media files to cloud storage.