Call history is a list that provides information about your call logs, such as the call duration, another caller's request, and other call activities. This kind of information about the call history is more important to other business organizations and other people. These call histories may contain a sentimental value to a person, and some organizations are using the call history to track their service quality to their customer. That's why call history is much more important than we think. However, because of this end-to-end point call transmission, once you delete your call history from your phone, restoring them will be a complicated process. If you are thinking about how to retrieve deleted phone calls on Android, there are still many ways you can recover your call history, and we will give you 5 ways where you can retrieve your call history easily.
Recover Call History without Backup on AceThinker Fone Keeper Android
Key Features: The tool can recover any deleted file from your Android phone. You can also use this to extract some files from a broken phone.
Price: These price lists come with 3 features: Android Data Recovery, Android Data Backup & Restore, and Broken Android Data Extraction.
Monthly - $52.85
Yearly - $71.85
Lifetime - 91.85
The AceThinker Fone Keeper's Android Data Recovery is software that can retrieve any deleted data from your Android phone. It allows you to scan for the device's local storage and other storage extensions such as SD card and SIM card. The call history is usually located in the phone's local storage; therefore, this software can also scan and recover the phone's call history. You can also recover data from broken screen, like voice mails, text messages, and other files you want to restore on your Android device to this software. Moreover, one of the advantages of this software is that it doesn't require you to root your device anymore to recover your files.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Install the Fone Keeper for Android
If you are wondering how to recover call logs on Android, this is your chance to resolve this problem. Download the AceThinker Fone Keeper's Android Data Recovery and install it on your PC. To download the software, access their webpage and click the download button that applies to your operating system. You will see this button at the upper part of the webpage. Once the installer is downloaded, you can now install and launch the software and launch it.
Step 2 Click the Android Data Recovery
Using the data cable cord, connect your Android to your PC to start restoring your call history. For how to recover call history on Android, you need to click Android Data Recovery to recover the call history on Android. This will redirect you to another page where you will check and uncheck the files you want to recover.
Step 3 Select the Call log
For this next step on how to find deleted calls on Android, you will notice in the next phase that the tool automatically checks all of the files that can be retrieved. If you plan to recover only the call history, you may uncheck all the file types and select only the Call log to scan and detect the deleted call logs. Please make sure to tick the "Call log" checkbox before clicking the "Next" button to continue to the next procedure.
Step 4 Recover your call history
Lastly, this is where users need to wait for the indicator to finish and preview the recovered data from their device to finish the step eloquently. After waiting for scanning, you can now click the "Recover" button to begin the recovery for your call history. Once the process of recovering is done, the tool will set out a floating window where you will choose the folder's path to save the recovered call history file.
Recover Call History from Backup and Restore on AceThinker Fone Keeper Android
Key Features: This is a powerful tool that can perform a backup and restore for your data on any Android device.
Price: These price lists come with 3 features included with the software: Android Data Recovery, Android Data Backup & Restore, and Broken Android Data Extraction.
Monthly - $52.85
Yearly - $71.85
Lifetime - 91.85
There are some scenarios where you might lose your call logs on your Android device. In that case, you need to be mindful of saving your data from any harm. You can use different ways to secure your call history from deletions. One of the options you use to secure your data is to use backup and restore on AceThinker Fone Keeper Android, this software is compatible with Windows and macOS, and it can handle any Android device with a version of Android 4.0 and above. This software has different features, but if you want to keep your file safe, you can use the featured backup and restore to ensure your data is safe.
Try it for Free
Step 1 Download and Install the Software
To install the software, you access the official website of AceThinker Android Data Recovery. At the interface of the webpage, you will see a "download" button and click it. Once you hit the download button, wait for the installer to be downloaded. After downloading the installer, you can now install the software and launch it to redirect you to the software's main interface.
Step 2 Choose the Android Data Backup and Restore
Connect your Android to your PC using a data cable. At the software's interface, you will see different Acethinker Fone Keeper Android features. Choose the feature of "Android Data Backup and Restore." This feature will allow you to set a backup and retrieve your data quickly.
Step 3 Set a Backup
Now that you've selected the feature of backup and restore, the next step you need to do is to choose "Device Data Backup." This option will let you back up your data from the Android device. The backup data from your Android will be saved in the PC's local file.
Step 4 Select the Call logs
After clicking the option "Device Data Backup," it will redirect you to the next phase of the software. This phase is where you will select a specific data you want to set a data backup called history. To set a backup for your Call history, select the "Call logs" data type and click the "start" button to make a backup for your call history.
Step 5 Save the Backup
Once the backup process is done, you will see a list of transactions in the software. Select the backup transaction you've done and click the "Start" button to save the transaction on the local file of the PC. You will see a file with data that contains every detail of your call history in that folder. This way, you can keep and can easily retrieve your call history on your PC.
Recover Call History from Samsung Cloud
All Samsung Galaxy phones have a Samsung Cloud where you can back up your files to avoid unwanted incidents like accidentally deleting a call history. On this Samsung Cloud, you must continuously back up regularly to ensure your file is safe. So you can ensure that your call logs are safe and secure. If you do backups regularly, you don't have to worry about how to retrieve deleted phone calls on Samsung. Here are the steps to retrieve your phone call history using the Samsung Cloud.
- First is to open the setting of your Samsung phone, look for the Samsung Account setting, then click it to redirect to the actual phase of the account setting.
- After that, scroll down and click the Samsung Cloud option. This backup setting or Samsung Cloud is built-in with the Samsung phone.
- Then you can see the next phase, the backup and restore data. You will click on the "Restore" option to restore call history.
- Lastly, you can choose the data that you want to recover. Since you want to recover your call history, you must check the "Call log." After you select the call log, you may click the "Restore" button to recover your deleted call history on your Samsung phone.
Recover call history from Backup and Restore on Android
Android phones have a built-in backup and restore setting. This way, you can regularly set your data to a backup file to secure your file from any incident that may cause your data any harm. If you are doing a backup file and accidentally deleted your phone call history. In that case, you can retrieve your deleted and old call history immediately with no hustle and difficulties in recovering it. Here are the steps on how to get old call logs in Android from the backup files.
- In your Android phone, launch the "Phone Setting", scroll down and look for the "Backup&Restore" option. In some Android phones, you can find the Backup&Restore in the "System" and "About phone" options. Click this option to start retrieving your Call log on your Android phone.
- When you find the Backup&Restore option, click it to redirect you to the next option phase. You will notice that there are two options: "Backup" and "Restore". The Backup is used to backup files, and the Restore is to recover files from your backup files. Since you intend to recover your phone call, choose and click the Restore option.
- In the next phase, you can select the file you want to restore from your backup files. Therefore to recover your call history you must click the "Call log". All call logs or call history you saved on your Backup file will be retrieved on your Android device.
- Lastly, after the long process, you may now click the "Restore" button below to start the recovery process of the call history. Wait until the process of recovering is done. After that, you can now check if your call history is restored to your phone logs.
Recover call history on Android from your Google Drive
Google Drive is an online platform commonly used by Android devices for uploading files on the internet. You can also use this to backup your files like phone call history, contacts, photos, and other files that are compatible with uploading to Google Drive. If you regularly backup your files in Google Drive, you can retrieve them quickly and keep them safe from any incident like accidentally deleting call history. If this scenario happens and you back up your files before the incident, here are the steps to recover your call history using Google Drive.
- Most of the new units of Android phones have a built-in Google Drive application. If you don't have it, you can download and install it from the PlayStore. After installing, open your Google Drive application on your Android phone, then click the three horizontal line icon at the left upper part of the application's interface.
- After clicking the three horizontal line icon, you will see the Google Drive storage. You will see the option backup files, where you can retrieve your call logs. Click the "Backups" option to restore your data from Google Drive.
- Since you want to restore your call history, click "Call history". You will see an entire backup phone logs from Google Drive that you’ve backed up from your Android device. The backup call history has details where you can see the last time you backup and the size of the file you will restore.
- Lastly, after you click "Call history," you can now restore your call history. Download it, and wait for the downloading process to restore your backup phone logs from Google Drive. Then you can now check your call logs on your phone and see your retrieved call logs.
In summary of this article, we can conclude that we have various choices on how you will retrieve your deleted phone call history. You can use the advanced technologies available to recover your data from your phone. We highly recommend you to use the AceThinker Android Data Recovery, and it has the fastest and easiest way of retrieving your deleted phone call history.